Powell vs. Karns

vols11

Funny, if they want to, with classless HC who has keep starters in all year when games are in hand, I am sure the panthers will keep the throttle on after the beat down we gave them last year, can't wait til Powell gets to play offs ONE AND DONE..

OH YEAH?

Well I can't wait till KARNS gets to the play-offs and............... :lol::roflol::lol::roflol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Panthers! Looking like you will be #1 this week when the AP poll comes out. Relish the moment, but then forget about it and set your sights on the next opponent.

Sounds like Karns hung tough and found a way to slow down the Panther ground attack (minus Mobley). Thats what I'm talking about. Congrats. Play hard, hang tough, keep working and good things will happen sooner than later.

Now that is a classy post, so therefore I retract and apologize for my earlier assumption that you were classless for previous comments. It is statements like that, that almost make me pull for Powell. Good luck in the rest of the season (most likely 10-0) and a deep run into the playoffs. If your lucky enough to get to state, stop and enjoy it, we have been trying to get back for 4 years now, and are beginning to forget what it is like, so enjoy it, relish it and never forget it.

Now that is a classy post, so therefore I retract and apologize for my earlier assumption that you were classless for previous comments. It is statements like that, that almost make me pull for Powell. Good luck in the rest of the season (most likely 10-0) and a deep run into the playoffs. If your lucky enough to get to state, stop and enjoy it, we have been trying to get back for 4 years now, and are beginning to forget what it is like, so enjoy it, relish it and never forget it.

swoon.gif Just a little misunderstanding, no worries. Good luck next week in the bird bowl(another thread) :thumb: