South Pittsburg vs Trousdale

PittsburgLegend

not to be a smarty but why waist your time thinking about games with tc and nj that are not even on your slate to play when you should have your minds on games that will be on you before you know it. i understand you all are the best that ever was and real life holds nothing for you.......... uc comes to my mind.

TrainTracks says your right...SP should be focused on the task at hand and that's Whitvegas High....Going to be hard to TrainTrack them without soo many players not available.....NOT!!! Maybe we do that cause it's fun to entertain the thought of playing actual competition instead of cheesepuffs

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TrainTracks says your right...SP should be focused on the task at hand and that's Whitvegas High....Going to be hard to TrainTrack them without soo many players not available.....NOT!!! Maybe we do that cause it's fun to entertain the thought of playing actual competition instead of cheesepuffs

Fellers, Old Pirate figures the Pirates will be focused and this here chatter from fans about potential opponants won't make any difference.

People haven't been at much of a risk of being ran over by a Train in SP and Jasper in nearly 30 years. :roflol: Dunlap and Packville don't even have any rails anymore. :shock:

Edited by rlh

Fellers, Old Pirate figures the Pirates will be focused and this here chatter from fans about potential opponants won't make any difference.

Not trying to make a difference OP ....TrainTracks just stating how it would be good rivalry to start...Fwiw if everyone has to listen to you about getting smacked with a skillet then you can listen to others talk about wanting better competition and wishing we started a new rivalry with NJ....Lol come on humor TrainTracks a little...You know as well as I do it would be a great rivalry even if it's wishful thinking

Not trying to make a difference OP ....TrainTracks just stating how it would be good rivalry to start...Fwiw if everyone has to listen to you about getting smacked with a skillet then you can listen to others talk about wanting better competition and wishing we started a new rivalry with NJ....Lol come on humor TrainTracks a little...You know as well as I do it would be a great rivalry even if it's wishful thinking

Old Pirate agrees it would be huge. OP don't have a problem with anyone cept those Temple folkes that is still denying bein cheaters...............//////////////// :popcorneater:

It doesnt matter what we focus on. Last time I checked we were fans, and fans dont put a uniform on. I think the players focused on Central, and got the job done. Now they will do the same for Whitwell. If you want to talk about UC then you should have last year because thats when it was. This is a new year, and a new team. I dont know if this team will go as far, but only time will tell. If a Legend like myself was out there the team would be on ESPN. Anyways, I figured maybe OP or Seven could get a series going between these two sooner than later.

Pirates should have won, Jackets are the best, why don't all you fans just give it a rest?

But the Pirates did win. Its all knotted up at 3-3 and 6 state titles. That's what made the series special. A regular season meeting won't be quite the same but could screw up playoff seeding etc.

Edited by rlh

But the Pirates did win. Its all knotted up at 3-3 and 6 state titles. That's what made the series special. A regular season meeting won't be quite the same but could screw up playoff seeding etc.

I'm kind of in agreement here. No doubt it could be a great series...that's already been established. You don't know where we'll be placed when they reclassify, and I doubt either Coach would go for it, especially if there's a chance we'll meet "for real" in the playoffs. I'd bet the spring scrimmage is a close as well get to having "regularly scheduled" game. That being said, it would be fun! :thumb: