It's A Buffaloe hunt!

DevilMan03

Don't count West Greene out yet they won't give up easy they have a great team

We know they wont give up but this devil team will just stomp all over them...Wg hasn't ever played a team of this caliber! They will be dominated on all positions. Boles will NOT be a factor untill the reserves are in jus like lastyear and they still couldn't score...Plus it's homecoming and well you know the saying...Always schedule an easy win on homecoming ;)

"The buzz, the swag" shut up..you are showing your ignorance. Every coach sets the bar high. The fact is if you have coaches that coach 1 position and can concentrate on that position with their players for 3 hours a day in practice, as opposed to coaches that have to split time and coach both sides of the ball because they dont have enough coaches or players. Then you will see a huge difference. Ill take practicing in a pasture with more coaches than at BURLEY STADIUM or should they rename it NISWONGER STADIUM with the number of coaches and their pay...or lack there of...that the county schools get. BTW...dont EVEN compare yourself to Maryville or Alcoa..you havent won Jack Sh#$ yet. Your not in the same breathe as those 2 programs yet....whoa...im sorry....yes you are...facilities. Or handouts...whatever.

This goes to show you another county fan is Jealous of Greeneville...Some of the coaches actually VOLUNTEER man...Greeneville has been playing football for awhile. They have been building and building to what is now the best team in the state in 4a. Greeneville is in a league of it's own right now. They might have nice facilities but they dont take it for granted. If the devils get so many handouts how come they are always doin fundraisers??? The football team sells cards i believe and even has breakfast at applebees i think. The devils fight for what they have and have earned everybit of it. Niswonger also donates to the county schools and schools all over NET!!! They are always practicing to get better all year long. These guys never give up. It upsets me to hear a county person make rude remarks towards the devils for what they have and what the county doesn't.

Look at this

4 county HS= less money for each

One City HS= more money

Greeneville shld be apluaded for what they have done with their success not brought down for their success at a much even playing field.

"The buzz, the swag" shut up..you are showing your ignorance. Every coach sets the bar high. The fact is if you have coaches that coach 1 position and can concentrate on that position with their players for 3 hours a day in practice, as opposed to coaches that have to split time and coach both sides of the ball because they dont have enough coaches or players. Then you will see a huge difference. Ill take practicing in a pasture with more coaches than at BURLEY STADIUM or should they rename it NISWONGER STADIUM with the number of coaches and their pay...or lack there of...that the county schools get. BTW...dont EVEN compare yourself to Maryville or Alcoa..you havent won Jack Sh#$ yet. Your not in the same breathe as those 2 programs yet....whoa...im sorry....yes you are...facilities. Or handouts...whatever.

Position coaches aren't paid. I know a couple are elementary school teachers and receive no stipend from coaching the HS team. Money? yeah we have a bit. And not having to use the money raised by the boosters to upgrade facilities is a plus. WG has made huge strides in upgrading their facilities in the past year and is on their way to building a first class program. I'm not quite sure why you threw in the comment about number of players. WG is almost as big as Greeneville in school enrollment. Seems to me you should be able to field sufficient numbers. And with the money Niswonger gave to the county band programs, can we call them the Niswonger Marching Bands? I tell you what, if you feel that strongly about Greeneville then just stay away. Go someplace else for employment, groceries, utilities and medical care. I'm sure Bulls Gap would love to have you. And kindly tell the COUNTY to refund my COUNTY property taxes that helps fund the COUNTY schools.

All these county wins and we still get no Milk Can... 8-) Guess we will have to settle for a gold ball.

That is a trophy between South Greene and West Greene, not the rest of the county. You might have a small claim for county championship, but the milk can stays with West Greene or South Greene. Chuckey Doak and North Greene can't even lay claim to that one.

Position coaches aren't paid. I know a couple are elementary school teachers and receive no stipend from coaching the HS team. Money? yeah we have a bit. And not having to use the money raised by the boosters to upgrade facilities is a plus. WG has made huge strides in upgrading their facilities in the past year and is on their way to building a first class program. I'm not quite sure why you threw in the comment about number of players. WG is almost as big as Greeneville in school enrollment. Seems to me you should be able to field sufficient numbers. And with the money Niswonger gave to the county band programs, can we call them the Niswonger Marching Bands? I tell you what, if you feel that strongly about Greeneville then just stay away. Go someplace else for employment, groceries, utilities and medical care. I'm sure Bulls Gap would love to have you. And kindly tell the COUNTY to refund my COUNTY property taxes that helps fund the COUNTY schools.

Now you are showing YOUR ignorance if you are talking about Greeneville assistant coaches not getting paid. BTW..who said I live in Greeneville or the county. Last I checked this wasnt just a Greeneville web site. I guess you Do think the world revolves around you though...haha

Now you are showing YOUR ignorance if you are talking about Greeneville assistant coaches not getting paid. BTW..who said I live in Greeneville or the county. Last I checked this wasnt just a Greeneville web site. I guess you Do think the world revolves around you though...haha

Amen!!One would think that greenville has won multiple state titles when in reality they have won zero!!Just win one and then you could brag some...