It's A Buffaloe hunt!

DevilMan03

No I don't believe I said anything of the sort. Would you say TH was poorly coached after the shellacking we laid on them? You can prepare a team all week but that's no guarantee they are going to execute. I'm pretty sure Ballard has a film full of coaching moments.. I'd hate to have to line up across from them this week.

I don't know did TH bring their c game vs the devils, or were they simply overmatched? You may not have said it directly, but you implied the devils were not ready to play vs WG and made numerous mental mistakes which most definitely is a reflection of their coaching, or lack of.

Edited by no kiddin

I don't know did TH bring their c game vs the devils, or were they simply overmatched? You may not have said it directly, but you implied the devils were not ready to play vs WG and made numerous mental mistakes which most definitely is a reflection of their coaching, or lack of.

I would be willing to wager Greeneville didn't hang 56 on TH because they played their A game. And if you ask many of our county posters, Greeneville doesn't suffer from a lack of coaching. Of course mistakes reflect on coaching...thats why schools fire coaches with losing records and since he had this team in Cookeville last year and they are currently undefeated, I'd say Ballard'd not in any significant danger. These are kids and they don't always do what they are taught. They make mistakes partly because they think they already know everything.( and they are also MALE children which adds to the problem) I'm pretty sure practice will be pretty intense this week.

I have set here and read this post over and over i think its kind of funny you say the coaches were never worried. I believe your fans were still worried when the score was 27-10 i think you could have heard a pen drop on that home side. trust me i was setting on that side watching the game, and I am a fan of both teams

Man you must be as dumb as you sound. We were quite because there was nothing to get up about, just like the team, it's hard to get up for a peewee program. Our section stayed loud the whole night, and if you're a regular at Burley, you know where we're at! This game was won before either team stepped on the field. What match up did West Greene win, their o-line vs our d-line, nope, their rb's vs our lb's def. not, qb-wr's vs db's no, there d'line might've got our o-line a few(till adjustments were made)Say what you want or better yet think it and don't look so foolish. If there were any concerns it was about willy's shoulder(which is fine.) WG might as well have not been there. But hey at least Boles got to take some notes on how to run the ball, seeing we had two(that's right 2) backs over 100 yards on the ground!! Tell me how strong that O-line for WG is again, so I can remember how good our D-UNIT is.

I believe the buffalo is dead and stinking! Time to bury it and move on. Who can tell us what the gap brings to the table for Friday. Yes, I know that on paper it may not be much of a matchup, but what can we expect to see?

There is another thread on this topic, torch. Not much discussion. The Gap is very young and not doing so hot.

I am well aware of the other "dead" discussion, but thought it was time to bury the buffalo. Just seems that the Devil fans agree that Fridays game was really never in jeopardy, and WG fans continued to have hope. In my opinion, It was never in doubt, but whats life without hope? So if you want to keep poking at a dead buffalo, keep on! Just watch out for the flies! GO DEVILS!

I am well aware of the other "dead" discussion, but thought it was time to bury the buffalo. Just seems that the Devil fans agree that Fridays game was really never in jeopardy, and WG fans continued to have hope. In my opinion, It was never in doubt, but whats life without hope? So if you want to keep poking at a dead buffalo, keep on! Just watch out for the flies! GO DEVILS!

Easy there, I was just answering your question. As far as this board I was done with it on the last page. I was hoping to move on to the Cumberland Gap vs. Greeneville board myself.

Edited by budkilmer