It's A Buffaloe hunt!

DevilMan03

After tonights win it's official!

Devils go into Playoffs 10-0...

Noone can hang with them in the conference...

I'm convinced! THEY ARE FOR REAL! :thumb:

Devils by 60!!!

Devils have played Jeff,SS,Betsy,SG, and #5 5a Tn High! Closest game SS. 35-20...The Devils Defensive starters have only givin up 28 points. Second string D has givin up 27 points.

Devils 5-0 Opponets together not counting the devils beating them they are 15-7...counting the devil wins 15-12...thats 2 5a teams/ 1 6a team/ 2 3a teams

Devils have outscored their opponets 236-55!!!:)

Thats pretty Huge...This Game won't be a game...just another bump on the way to the playoffs

Edited by CoachTFlorida

After tonights win it's official!

Devils go into Playoffs 10-0...

Noone can hang with them in the conference...

I'm convinced! THEY ARE FOR REAL! :thumb:

Devils by 60!!!

Devils have played Jeff,SS,Betsy,SG, and #5 5a Tn High! Closest game SS. 35-20...The Devils Defensive starters have only givin up 28 points. Second string D has givin up 27 points.

Devils 5-0 Opponets together not counting the devils beating them they are 15-7...counting the devil wins 15-12...thats 2 5a teams/ 1 6a team/ 2 3a teams

Devils have outscored their opponets 236-55!!!:)

Thats pretty Huge...This Game won't be a game...just another bump on the way to the playoffs

I have to agree with you Florida except for one thing. Nothing is official. The Devils should go 10-0, but you never know, stranger things have happened. David did beat Goliath. However, I don't think the Buffs have any stones for this week. Devils win big.

I have to agree with you Florida except for one thing. Nothing is official. The Devils should go 10-0, but you never know, stranger things have happened. David did beat Goliath. However, I don't think the Buffs have any stones for this week. Devils win big.

Noone in the conference has a shot at the Devils. I think Sg had the best shot with their offense and it only gottem 7

Noone in the conference has a shot at the Devils. I think Sg had the best shot with their offense and it only gottem 7

I'm not disputing you. Everyone and their brother believes the Devils will be 10-0 in a few weeks. I'm just saying not everything is a given. The odds of them losing a game is like the odds of me getting hit in the big toe with a meteor. I do disagree with you on one more thing. I think Claiborne might give you guys the toughest game. Cody Malone is a good athlete and he has more weapons and beef up front than Shuffler did on Rebel Hill.

On a side note, anyone taking West Greene in this one? :roflolk:

I'm not disputing you. Everyone and their brother believes the Devils will be 10-0 in a few weeks. I'm just saying not everything is a given. The odds of them losing a game is like the odds of me getting hit in the big toe with a meteor. I do disagree with you on one more thing. I think Claiborne might give you guys the toughest game. Cody Malone is a good athlete and he has more weapons and beef up front than Shuffler did on Rebel Hill.

On a side note, anyone taking West Greene in this one? :roflolk:

GREENEVILLE WAS A VERY GOOD TEAM LAST YEAR LACKING ONE THING SPEED - THIS YEAR THEY HAVE THAT IN THE FORM OF WILLIE CARMICHEAL AND THE O- LINE AND D-LINE ARE PLAYING TOP NOTCH FOOTBALL THIS YEAR THEY ARE A GREAT TEAM YOU JUST DONT GO TO TN HIGH AND SMACK THEM LIKE THE DEVILS DID IT STARTS WITH THE HEAD COACH CAIN BALLARD HE IS A TRUE FOOTBALL COACH THAT HAS HEART AND A BRAIN FOR F-BALL.THE DEVILS HAVE ONE OF THOSE TEAMS THAT CAN DO SOMETHING SPECIAL AND I ALONG WTH ALOT OF DEVIL FANS WILL BE BACK AT THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR BRINGING HOME A WIN! CLAIBORNE THOUGHT THEY RAN INTO A BUZZ SAW LAST YEAR WAIT TILL THEY GET TO G-VEGAS THE DEVILS ARE A WAITIN!

GREENEVILLE WAS A VERY GOOD TEAM LAST YEAR LACKING ONE THING SPEED - THIS YEAR THEY HAVE THAT IN THE FORM OF WILLIE CARMICHEAL AND THE O- LINE AND D-LINE ARE PLAYING TOP NOTCH FOOTBALL THIS YEAR THEY ARE A GREAT TEAM YOU JUST DONT GO TO TN HIGH AND SMACK THEM LIKE THE DEVILS DID IT STARTS WITH THE HEAD COACH CAIN BALLARD HE IS A TRUE FOOTBALL COACH THAT HAS HEART AND A BRAIN FOR F-BALL.THE DEVILS HAVE ONE OF THOSE TEAMS THAT CAN DO SOMETHING SPECIAL AND I ALONG WTH ALOT OF DEVIL FANS WILL BE BACK AT THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR BRINGING HOME A WIN! CLAIBORNE THOUGHT THEY RAN INTO A BUZZ SAW LAST YEAR WAIT TILL THEY GET TO G-VEGAS THE DEVILS ARE A WAITIN!

I guess I should re phrase that statement. Claiborne will be the toughest conference game. When a team mercy rules Tennessee High and Elizabethton, they are definitely for real. I see Greeneville going 10-0 and possibly 15-0. BTW, there is a caps lock button on the left side of your keyboard, oh and there is also a period on the bottom right side of your keyboard. If you need help figuring out which is your left and right, let me know.

I cant wait until one of these county teams can at least play Greeneville close for at least a half and can put a scare and maybe just MAYBE a little humbleness into some of these Greeneville fans. Yall are good everyone knows it. One of your best players is from newport several others should be at the county schools. You have tons of Niswonger dollars , better fascilities and more coaches than anyone in your district yet with all these advantages which SHOULD make it very easy to be better than everyone else yall feel the need to brag like you have really done something special. Build a winner without all that help then you can brag!

I cant wait until one of these county teams can at least play Greeneville close for at least a half and can put a scare and maybe just MAYBE a little humbleness into some of these Greeneville fans. Yall are good everyone knows it. One of your best players is from newport several others should be at the county schools. You have tons of Niswonger dollars , better fascilities and more coaches than anyone in your district yet with all these advantages which SHOULD make it very easy to be better than everyone else yall feel the need to brag like you have really done something special. Build a winner without all that help then you can brag!

Ole eagle, I'm a Greene County football fan, you know that. I, like you, would love to see a county team play with and beat Greeneville. However, many of the county kids that go to Greeneville go for the academic aspect as well. They have many more opportunities in many areas. That being said, when you win, you have bragging rights and Greeneville has done just that, win. My biggest problem about your statement is taking away the hard work from the boys on the team. These Devils have to work hard and prepare just like every other team out there. Don't take the hard work these boys put into their football season away from them because they win, regardless of why they are at GHS.

You must have played for one of those county teams. Now you're jealous over what Greeneville's football program has built in the last 4 years. The players there that came from county schools came because they want to win. If I was an athlete from the county I would beg my parents to send me to Greeneville so I could be a part of a program that's taking the right steps to be successful. If you believe the Niswonger dollars, better facilities and more coaches is what helps GHS win games, then maybe the county schools should follow their example and stop complaining about what they have. Or you can just beat them - NOT :mrgreen: