It's A Buffaloe hunt!

DevilMan03

Yada, yada, yada.....if, if, if....if frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their butts on the ground, if barb didn't cry about the zebras in a 55-10 victory she wouldn't sound like an azz, if the Devils move back up a classification then maybe they could spank my boys....if, if, if

Bad officiating is still bad no matter what the score... Yeah it would have been worse had it impacted the outcome of the game and if it isn't corrected it will. If these clowns called one like this, say in the SG/ Wg game it could be a game changer. Now daddy- o you have played the "playing up" card... I'll go ahead and spot you the "Greeneville recruiting" dig if you promise to go away.

The personal foul was marked from the spot of the penalty Bud, not the end of the run....don't be obtuse. I thought Spradlin stiff-armed that kid in the mask with an open hand...it was right in front of us. I guess a face-mask is subjective these days. Yes there was a lot of holding ...on both sides. The refs seemed to have some difficulty knowing where to mark a lot of penalties.It seemed they were just plain bad.

Obtuse? I've never seen a dead ball personal foul backed up from the spot of the foul. Just admit, the refs sucked both ways. Not just for your Devils. Heaven forbid the Devils get ALL the calls. There were several questionable late hits... both ways... that weren't called.

Gosh Big Daddy, you're kinda being a pest...if Greeneville's O-line had blocked like they did the previous week against TH this would have been a massacre from the opening kick-off. Not taking anything away from WG... they played with a lot of heart, but if the Devils had played with the same intensity that they showed in the Stone Castle, this would have been mercy rule the entire second half. Geez next somebody will be asking if WG is better than TH because they didn't get beat as bad and had to face our starters longer.Give it a rest, Big Daddy...we'll be spankin' yer boys soon enough.

Maybe, just maybe, the Buffs have a good d line and some good linebackers. Michael Ball is a beast. LB #57 had a great game. Nose guard #56 (sorry don't know their names) couldn't be stopped. They took him out when WG went to their 4 front, for whatever reason I don't know. They played pretty good.

Hats off to a good WG football team that never quit last night. A lot of heart on that field and they left nothing on the table. I know what the scoreboard said, but that's not a true indication of the game I saw.

I agree with you this wg team issn't getting th ecredit they deserve the played greeneville a heck of a game

Well at least the Buffs got a moral victory. When they kicked the field goal, you would've thought that it was the game winner. The Buffs did not give Greeneville a good game, the stripes and the mistakes Greeneville made did. WG is horrible, and they don't have a single player that would start for GHS. Boles....LOL, needs to grow a little, just look at the picture in the paper of Shuff breakin him in half. And as for the devils starters being in when the 2's for WG were, well they ran out and the Devils subbed the next play. It don't matter our 1's dominated your 1's, our 2's couldve held their own against them. Its a pointless topic, not as close as it seemed. Poor Lindsey!! LOL

Well at least the Buffs got a moral victory. When they kicked the field goal, you would've thought that it was the game winner. The Buffs did not give Greeneville a good game, the stripes and the mistakes Greeneville made did. WG is horrible, and they don't have a single player that would start for GHS. Boles....LOL, needs to grow a little, just look at the picture in the paper of Shuff breakin him in half. And as for the devils starters being in when the 2's for WG were, well they ran out and the Devils subbed the next play. It don't matter our 1's dominated your 1's, our 2's couldve held their own against them. Its a pointless topic, not as close as it seemed. Poor Lindsey!! LOL

I'd like to ask some of the Greeneville players if it was the refs and their own poor play. I'm sure some of them, at least the honest, good kids who know the game of football and don't run their mouths would tell you that West Greene gave them everything they wanted. Are the Buffs as good as the Devils? By all means, no. Did they play a GOOD, hard football game? Yes! Don't take that away from those kids.

I'd like to ask some of the Greeneville players if it was the refs and their own poor play. I'm sure some of them, at least the honest, good kids who know the game of football and don't run their mouths would tell you that West Greene gave them everything they wanted. Are the Buffs as good as the Devils? By all means, no. Did they play a GOOD, hard football game? Yes! Don't take that away from those kids.

Whatever you want to think. From the stands it was obvious, that it was two different levels of play. The numbers dont lie, look at the stats then come talk to me. What'd they have 140 total yards, far from a hard football game.

Whatever you want to think. From the stands it was obvious, that it was two different levels of play. The numbers dont lie, look at the stats then come talk to me. What'd they have 140 total yards, far from a hard football game.

I'm pretty sure I just said the Buff weren't as good as the Devils. Yes, it was two levels of play. That's why the score was what it was. You're like arguing with my wife, you don't listen.

I'm pretty sure I just said the Buff weren't as good as the Devils. Yes, it was two levels of play. That's why the score was what it was. You're like arguing with my wife, you don't listen.

Every school has fans like these bud....most however don't post on coacht....your wasting your time with logic, they are incapable of giving anyone credit other than who they root for.

GHS did play poorly....some of that is to be expected because of such an effort the week before at THS and because all week long before the WG game all they heard was how badly they are going to kill WG. It's hard for coaches to get players up for a game that everyone tells them should be relatively easy. Bad Officials are momentum killers more than anything. Injuries are a real danger in those situations also. Give credit where credit is due....Coach Case came in with a good game plan and a good attitude and made it interesting for a while. GHS could learn a lot from this game.

Youre so senile you dont know what youre saying!! I wouldn't listen to you either.