It's A Buffaloe hunt!

DevilMan03

Youre so senile you dont know what youre saying!! I wouldn't listen to you either.

Yes, they played harder than they did good. Again, ask Greeneville's coaches and players. See what they would say. West Greene earned a little respect from them last week. Some of the fans too, at least the smarter ones.

Yes, they played harder than they did good. Again, ask Greeneville's coaches and players. See what they would say. West Greene earned a little respect from them last week. Some of the fans too, at least the smarter ones.

You make it sound like they gave GHS all they wanted then some, which is the farthest from the truth. South Greene was more successful than WG. Maybe that will clear it up for ya. And that's coming from Greeneville's coaches they were never worried.

I'm pretty sure I just said the Buff weren't as good as the Devils. Yes, it was two levels of play. That's why the score was what it was. You're like arguing with my wife, you don't listen.

Bud, I think it was a bit of all that made this game what it was. I thought Greeneville's O executed about as well as they did against JC...poorly. The difference here was the Buffs didn't lay down and made Greeneville pay for those mistakes. The officiating killed drives both ways that could have easily resulted in scores. If not for the FLAWLESS play by the relentless Devil D, this would have beem less of a blowout. The Buffs showed what they are made of and have what it takes to run the table. Go Greene!

You make it sound like they gave GHS all they wanted then some, which is the farthest from the truth. South Greene was more successful than WG. Maybe that will clear it up for ya. And that's coming from Greeneville's coaches they were never worried.

Why? Cause the Rebels scored three more points than the Buffs. It was the Defense that played so well. Greeneville needed 28 4th quarter points in the last six minutes to run the score up to make the score board look the way it did. I never said the coaches were worried. I said they now have some respect for the Buffs. And a lot of Greeneville fans do too, me included!

Bud, I think it was a bit of all that made this game what it was. I thought Greeneville's O executed about as well as they did against JC...poorly. The difference here was the Buffs didn't lay down and made Greeneville pay for those mistakes. The officiating killed drives both ways that could have easily resulted in scores. If not for the FLAWLESS play by the relentless Devil D, this would have beem less of a blowout. The Buffs showed what they are made of and have what it takes to run the table. Go Greene!

Barb, you out of everyone, should know by know I just love to talk football. Say what you want to say about the refs, just coming off a big win against TH, or homecoming, The Buffs played a lot better than most people imagined and some people are giving them credit for. Most, like me, thought it be another boring game by the second quarter, but it wasn't. It wasn't over til the fourth quarter, long after than most of us thought it would be. I'm just glad to see a Greeneville fan say that West Greene has what it takes to win out and make a playoff run. It would be great for our town, county, and conference.

Edited by budkilmer

Barb, you out of everyone, should know by know I just love to talk football. Say what you want to say about the refs, just coming off a big win against TH, or homecoming, The Buffs played a lot better than most people imagined and some people are giving them credit for. Most, like me, thought it be another boring game by the second quarter, but it wasn't. It wasn't over til the fourth quarter, long after than most of us thought it would be. I'm just glad to see a Greeneville fan say that West Greene has what it takes to win out and make a playoff run. It would be great for our town, county, and conference.

I don't understand your logic. You're building the game up to something it wasn't. The Buffs brought what we thought they would. The game was over from the opening kick. They were never a threat, they COULD NOT MOVE THE BALL!! Last time I checked had to be able to move the ball to be able to score. We gave them the field position on their lone touchdown, and it took them what 3 or 4 tries to score from the 5? South Greene's offense was way more productive and had more yards than WG. Stop blowing smoke.

I don't understand your logic. You're building the game up to something it wasn't. The Buffs brought what we thought they would. The game was over from the opening kick. They were never a threat, they COULD NOT MOVE THE BALL!! Last time I checked had to be able to move the ball to be able to score. We gave them the field position on their lone touchdown, and it took them what 3 or 4 tries to score from the 5? South Greene's offense was way more productive and had more yards than WG. Stop blowing smoke.

You're right, I'm an idiot for saying a team played hard, with heart, and had a good game plan. I'm done with this. I'm moving on.

Good luck Devils against the Panthers.

Good luck Buffs against the Bulldogs.

Edited by budkilmer

You're right, I'm an idiot for saying a team played hard, with heart, and had a good game plan. I'm done with this. I'm moving on.

Good luck Devils against the Panthers.

Good luck Buffs against the Bulldogs.

How dare you give someone credit other than the greenedevils kilmer, that will surely get you stoned to death by the devil faithful.

I'll credit the Buffs for not giving up but TURNOVERS and PENALTIES kept this game from getting ugly earlier. Greeneville had 2 MUFFED PUNTS!!!!!2 of them...stupid mistakes that should never have happened TWICE. So many penalties(both real and imaginary)....most of them offensive, well they were just drive killers. Geez Bud, nobody said the Buffs didn't bring their A game...and it was marginally effective at disrupting the C game that the Greeneville offense brought. But the best West Greene could bring only racked up 10....and that was after a muffed punt spotted them on the 5 yard line. Face it, if Carmichael gets the handle on that one, that TD doesn't happen. The best drive of the night for the Buffs was to open the second half and Case came out throwing....Greeneville D adjusted and held WG to 3. This one should have been 35-0 at the half or worse. I hope WG can recover and take it to Claiborne who cracked the AP top 10 this week.(can you say overrated?)Good luck Buffs! This is a must win.

I have set here and read this post over and over i think its kind of funny you say the coaches were never worried. I believe your fans were still worried when the score was 27-10 i think you could have heard a pen drop on that home side. trust me i was setting on that side watching the game, and I am a fan of both teams

I'll credit the Buffs for not giving up but TURNOVERS and PENALTIES kept this game from getting ugly earlier. Greeneville had 2 MUFFED PUNTS!!!!!2 of them...stupid mistakes that should never have happened TWICE. So many penalties(both real and imaginary)....most of them offensive, well they were just drive killers. Geez Bud, nobody said the Buffs didn't bring their A game...and it was marginally effective at disrupting the C game that the Greeneville offense brought. But the best West Greene could bring only racked up 10....and that was after a muffed punt spotted them on the 5 yard line. Face it, if Carmichael gets the handle on that one, that TD doesn't happen. The best drive of the night for the Buffs was to open the second half and Case came out throwing....Greeneville D adjusted and held WG to 3. This one should have been 35-0 at the half or worse. I hope WG can recover and take it to Claiborne who cracked the AP top 10 this week.(can you say overrated?)Good luck Buffs! This is a must win.

So your saying the greenedevils are a poorly coached team barb? Well coached, diciplined teams don't do what you are describing especially against a county rival. Better hope the greenedevils coaches have them a little more prepared if your ever gonna get that elusive state crown. If they bring their c game vs a team that can match up talent wise they will go home with their tail between their legs, and all you devil fans that have already crowned them state champs will look pretty silly.

Edited by no kiddin

No I don't believe I said anything of the sort. Would you say TH was poorly coached after the shellacking we laid on them? You can prepare a team all week but that's no guarantee they are going to execute. I'm pretty sure Ballard has a film full of coaching moments.. I'd hate to have to line up across from them this week.