Elizabethton (3-3) @ Unicoi (0-6)

EHSTrack06

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the cyclones play like they did tonight there is no doubt in my mind the cyclones win big. if the team that played hv shows up could be a long game for betsy. i was at the erwin hampton game and coi has got a quality do it all player in #13. he is there go to guy from what i witnessed. the qb is young and inexperienced. put pressure on him and he folds. he mishandled several snaps and got to throwing a little out of control at times when under pressure. the cyclone oline should man handle the devil front leaving turner holes to run through and berry all the time in the world to hit his targets. cyclones should roll fairly easy but it all depends on which group shows up. (anyone got word on the injury of austin nanney #40? heard acl but i hope thats not the case. hate for that young mans senior season to end like that) :popcorneater:

Pretty sure Nanny is done from what ive heard probably MCL and ACL! Moore and Hubbard both have concussions so they could be out also! We have been bit by the injury bug! Nanny was the heart of our D. The kid knows how to play the game. Wish him the best!

Cyclones------35

Unicoi--------14

Very Sorry to hear that about Nanny he is the man on your D He was a pleasure to watch even against our boys. Hope Moore and Hubbard get well soon.I hate injuries in high school ball, the boys give so much as it is with out getting hurt.

Pretty sure Nanny is done from what ive heard probably MCL and ACL! Moore and Hubbard both have concussions so they could be out also! We have been bit by the injury bug! Nanny was the heart of our D. The kid knows how to play the game. Wish him the best!

Cyclones------35

Unicoi--------14

heard the same thing god bless him with a full recovery he was a very good player

Very Sorry to hear that about Nanny he is the man on your D He was a pleasure to watch even against our boys. Hope Moore and Hubbard get well soon.I hate injuries in high school ball, the boys give so much as it is with out getting hurt.

Moore is good to play Fri but Hubbard may be out a week. We need the turf, the field is like playing football in the street.

This week could be open auditions for the LB spot. With Whitehead out with the broken ribs, Nanney with the knee, and Hubbard (who was filling in for Whitehead) all hurt, someone's gonna have to step up to the plate. Do you move #4 from outside to inside? If so, then that opens up two outside LB spots this week. Could be interesting to see how things work out.

I believe that EHS will win this one but Unicoi will upset a team this year. Hopefully it isn't us.

If things go the way they did against Asheville EHS will win and this will be their game where they win big..I hope.

UNICOI WILL WIN THIS YEAR! just not this one. Unless Betsy spot UC 3TDs. Nope? Didn't think so. BETSY BIG!