Cosby @ Cloudland

old24eagle

This used to be a cakewalk game for the Landers , but the Eagles have taken the last 2. What does this one look like? Is everyone healthy for the Landers? Cosby will be a little banged up but will be good to go for the most part. Should be a good one with so much at stake for both teams. I'm lookin forward to some cool weather and beautiful scenery up on the mountain...I'm tired of this heat!!! Ready for some football weather if I have to drive 3 hours to get it!

Edited by old24eagle

This used to be a cakewalk game for the Landers , but the Eagles have taken the last 2. What does this one look like? Is everyone healthy for the Landers? Cosby will be a little banged up but will be good to go for the most part. Should be a good one with so much at stake for both teams. I'm lookin forward to some cool weather and beautiful scenery up on the mountain...I'm tired of this heat!!! Ready for some football weather if I have to drive 3 hours to get it!

A week ago I would have said Cloudland wins, but now it looks like Cloudland has more troubles than Carter has liver pills.Just too many hurt and other things going on. They may not have a team by Friday.They'll probably dress less than 20. They still have some good kids, just not enough to field a good varsity football team. Its a shame to see this once powerful school in such a mess. The thing I wonder is how will they right the ship. Not going to be easy.

A week ago I would have said Cloudland wins, but now it looks like Cloudland has more troubles than Carter has liver pills.Just too many hurt and other things going on. They may not have a team by Friday.They'll probably dress less than 20. They still have some good kids, just not enough to field a good varsity football team. Its a shame to see this once powerful school in such a mess. The thing I wonder is how will they right the ship. Not going to be easy.

I hate to hear that even if it does help us out a little. Trust me we need some help right now too. Did Mike take ALL the tradition with him when he left or what? It can't be easy at a school as small as Cloudland but with the tradition they have I can't believe they can be down for too long. I really hope Robbie can right the ship...... just after this week ;)

I belive cloudland wins by 14 or 21.but its all up to the kids cause cosby can all ways come out and win big.happy valley killed them last night they knew that they could not throw so they stacked the box and sent them all.should of went in to the gun to spread there d out.good news is all of the boys that went down are ok to play friday and practice.I wish both teams the best of luck and hope no one gets hurt this year its all you have heard about is kids getting hurt.cloudland cant lose one player i hope future teams at cloudland has more kids to come out so if kids do get hurt they can send kids in that have been around not just freshmen.

I belive cloudland wins by 14 or 21.but its all up to the kids cause cosby can all ways come out and win big.happy valley killed them last night they knew that they could not throw so they stacked the box and sent them all.should of went in to the gun to spread there d out.good news is all of the boys that went down are ok to play friday and practice.I wish both teams the best of luck and hope no one gets hurt this year its all you have heard about is kids getting hurt.cloudland cant lose one player i hope future teams at cloudland has more kids to come out so if kids do get hurt they can send kids in that have been around not just freshmen.

The injury report sounds good,but is Cole going to play, I heard he quit.That would be a huge loss and it would also put a young kid in his spot on both sides of the ball.

Roy I think they are just being funny. Don't go trying to look in your book about these teams. This Cosby team is 1-5. They lost to Chuckey-Doak. Enough said Roy. They are a bad team this year. Not trying to be mean, just stating the obvious. Goodluck to both teams though. I hope all the kids have a good time and stay healthy.

Edited by TheAmbassador

What do you mean this game has playoff on the line? How cant a team that is 1-5 make the playoffs? You have to be joking. I garuntee you that is a bunch of mess.

Cosby is 1-1 in region play and can still finish in second. top two teams make the playoffs. Cosby is MUCH better than their record. We have played 2 teams in our classification, won 1 and lost the other by 3. Everyone else we have played has been in a higher classification. Nobody in our region could beat GP, Claiborne , or Pigeon Forge , and I doubt anyone would beat CD either. Our schedule is flat out brutal to start the year with those teams and Hampton in the first 5 weeks. There are TONS of teams in the state that would be 1-5 after that start.

Cloudland is 2-0 and can still win the region , playoff implications are abundant in this game.

Edited by old24eagle

What do you mean this game has playoff on the line? How cant a team that is 1-5 make the playoffs? You have to be joking. I garuntee you that is a bunch of mess.

Just gotta finish 1st or 2ond in the region, neither one is out of the race yet. If Cloudland wins, they should be be in. Cosby wins and they are right back in the race.

Roy I think they are just being funny. Don't go trying to look in your book about these teams. This Cosby team is 1-5. They lost to Chuckey-Doak. Enough said Roy. They are a bad team this year. Not trying to be mean, just stating the obvious. Goodluck to both teams though. I hope all the kids have a good time and stay healthy.

CD is 4-1 and a 3A school....nuff said. Read previous post we are still in playoff hunt.

Cosby is 1-1 in region play and can still finish in second. top two teams make the playoffs. Cosby is MUCH better than their record. We have played 2 teams in our classification, won 1 and lost the other by 3. Everyone else we have played has been in a higher classification. Nobody in our region could beat GP, Claiborne , or Pigeon Forge , and I doubt anyone would beat CD either. Our schedule is flat out brutal to start the year with those teams and Hampton in the first 5 weeks. There are TONS of teams in the state that would be 1-5 after that start.

Cloudland is 2-0 and can still win the region , playoff implications are abundant in this game.

Don't look now ,but Hampton is getting healthy and as of last night ,they've desided to play ball.They are alot better than you might think. you'll see what I'm talking about as the weeks go by. I think its a one horse race.