Chuckey-Doak @ Cumberland Gap

CDHSKNIGHTS34

Chuckey Doak is travleing up to Cumberland Gap.

Chuckey Doak won last week agnist Cosby. they was up all game and didnt have trouble moveing the ball on friday night. CD is 1-1 in the league. Wins-Graniger Loss-Claiborne.

Cumberland Gap lost last week to gibbs 63-6 it wasnt close. Gap is down this year and havne't been playing well at all. CGHS is 0-2 in the league. Loss-West Greene,South Greene

I think CD wins this by 2 scores or more. CD is looking really good right now and have been running the ball really well.

CD-35

CG-14

The only time CD's run game will be shut down is if they un up against a team that can match up with their size up front (Claiborne). You get their backs a crease and those little backs will squeeze through it and the big man will make that crease a gapping hole.

Better work on defending the spread though we moved the ball to around 400 yards of offense just gave up almost twice that and got beat. CG will run the spread at ya as well. Dont know that they quite have the athlete at qb we do but they arent bad at moving the ball in the spread themselves.

CD-41

CG-28

???

How dare someone talk in a post without mentioning greenville! See coachtflgay this is exactly why everyone hates greenville and why everyone in the imac hated you. If people like you would just shut up. This thread had nothing to do with greenville just try to chill-out sometimes.

Edited by bobcatstatechamp

CG is struggling mightily. It seems that they are having a hard time on both sides of the ball. Their youth and inexperience isn't aiding in this matter at all. Hopefully they can get it together soon. C-D is seemingly doing pretty well this year...probably the best that they have in a long time. CG is facing a lot of personnel problems. Hopefully getting to play at home will help them this week. If CG can get a few stops and control the clock then I give them a shot...if not then C-D could run away with them. I hope that it's a good game with no injuries. I'm gonna go out on a long limb and say CG wins this one in a very close one.

CG - 24

C-D - 21

Hopefully.

Go Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

He took the post off. thank you. this is a statement I have made before and will say it again. WE ALL KNOW YOU GUYS WILL KILL US . WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE BETTER. THE HOLE BRAC IS FIGHTING FOR 2nd CAUSE WE KNOW WE WONT GET 1st. SO SAVE US THE GHS IS GOD STUFF WE ALL KNOW. WE KNOW WE KNOW WE KNOW!!!! LETS STAY ON TOPIC AND TALK ABOUT THIS MATCHUP. Thank you :)

Edited by CDHSKNIGHTS34

CD out coaches CG. Bellicheck and Monty Kiffin...i mean Christian and Murphy get em ready and get it one.

CD-35

CG-20

I like how you put the assistant coach ahead of the head coach. I don't think coaching will have anything to do with this one. If it did, Cumberland Gap is well coached. Not taking anything away from Murphy and his staff. I just think Chuckey Doak has more experienced talent this year. Key word: experienced.

I like how you put the assistant coach ahead of the head coach. I don't think coaching will have anything to do with this one. If it did, Cumberland Gap is well coached. Not taking anything away from Murphy and his staff. I just think Chuckey Doak has more experienced talent this year. Key word: experienced.

Yep what he said...Big Julius is gonna romp on this young CG team...Go Knights! Make Greene County proud.

Yep what he said...Big Julius is gonna romp on this young CG team...Go Knights! Make Greene County proud.

You could be right barb...but I hope you're wrong. CG has a lot to be playing for this friday. They need a district win desparately. Also, they will be playing for one of their classmates this week. A young man in the school named Nick Brummett that has lukemia and is not doing well at all. The Panthers and their fans will be honoring this young man at the game on Friday. They will be seeling t-shirts at the game from what i've been told and all of the proceeds will be going to this young man's family. In the true perspective of things, it is only a game in the end...this young man is fighting for his life. I hope that all of you will keep Nick in your hearts and in your prayers.

Go Nick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Go Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Edited by veerman8133