South Pittsburg vs Whitwell

Roy Dillard

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be so ugly that it doesnt derserve a legends presence like myself. I will be back for Boyd week. Pirates win big. The PittsburgLegend started a thread on the classic SP vs Trousdale game. Memories about the past, and thoughts on the future.

A legend you say, in your mind your in the hall of fame, but truth be known you just bring SP shame..The tigers couldn't win with even you as their quarterback, just stop posting now don't make me attack!

I heard Roy got ejected too!!!!! SP with or without whoever will be to much for the tiger's!!

That was related to a separate brawl that related to some stampeding Mommas trampling his Murphy Fair book. He got trampled, ejected and dejected. Now he can't read to us from his book. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Edited by rlh

SOMEBODY FROM WHITWELL PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT ON HERE. THIS IS SO BORING NOT HAVING ANYBODY ON HERE TO JAW WITH. LAST WEEK CENTRAL DIDN'T EVEN TALK. I GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT ON BOYD AND POLK SO THERE YOU GO PIRATE FAN'S WE'LL HAVE TO TALK AMONGST OURSELVES.. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING SOME YOUNGSTER'S IN THE GAME AND SEE HOW THEY WILL REACT TO A REAL GAME.

I sure am glad I ruffled some feathers on the last forum..... i bet i saw half the people on here at last weeks game and i mentioned i wasnt there and even people that saw me said i wasnt there lmao!!!!! good Job Pirates...I hope the ref staff that was at the pirate game last week isnt at this one.. or whit wull might have a chance.... and umm ambassader what are you talking about me liking Coach Boeck? are you on drugs again? lol pirates by 32

I sure am glad I ruffled some feathers on the last forum..... i bet i saw half the people on here at last weeks game and i mentioned i wasnt there and even people that saw me said i wasnt there lmao!!!!! good Job Pirates...I hope the ref staff that was at the pirate game last week isnt at this one.. or whit wull might have a chance.... and umm ambassader what are you talking about me liking Coach Boeck? are you on drugs again? lol pirates by 32

Geno your crazy, your not a class act, The pirates will break the scoreboard Friday night and thats a fact

That was related to a separate brawl that related to some stampeding Mommas trampling his Murphy Fair book. He got trampled, ejected and dejected. Now he can't read to us from his book. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

My Murphy Fair book did not get trampled bad, only one page got ripped. That durn lady jumped over me to get to the field and knocked my red bull out of my hand and it spilled on my book. My book is dried out now, so I will be able to still read it. I garuntee you that if I couldn't my buddy Murphy would send me a new copy.