South Pittsburg vs Whitwell

Roy Dillard

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snapback.pngPittsburgLegend, on 29 September 2010 - 03:17 PM, said:

I am one of a kind. If you would like for me to explain Legend Status to you we could have a cup of tea & discuss what it takes to be a Legend. A Legend like myself will pay for dinner. In other news, The PittsburgLegend has made a Legendary thread called SP vs Trousdale. Check it out! You can share memories, and what you think the future holds for the 1A & 2A powerhouses of Tennessee. South Pittsburg wins by 6 touchdowns this week against Whitwell.

ACHIEVING LEGEND STATUS WAS MY CHOICE

snapback.pngTheLivingLegend, on 29 September 2010 - 03:44 PM, said:

Make no mistake about The Living Legend. The Pittsburg Legend guy might be a legend in S.P. but I am the biggest living legend this area has ever seen. The young lads at South Pittsburg may have mercy on the young lads from Whitwell.

Don't recon the Troll should go messin' with LEGENDS, but I will anyway. :roflol:

If yer a LEGEND by choice, does that mean you's just a legend in yer own mind? tomatoes.gif

Yer? You know you dont speak that kind of vocabulary on Signal Mountain. I am Legend in my own mind, but also in other peoples mind. Dont get confused Troll. South Pittsburg wins by 6 touchdowns.

Edited by PittsburgLegend

Make no mistake about The Living Legend. The Pittsburg Legend guy might be a legend in S.P. but I am the biggest living legend this area has ever seen. The young lads at South Pittsburg may have mercy on the young lads from Whitwell.

LivingLegend we meet again. Seems you know little about PittsburgLegend. My Legend Status may have started in South Pittsburg but it has expanded throughout the United States. You can claim the County. The PittsburgLegend is bigger than that. South Pittsburg wins by 6 touchdowns.

I had a doctor appointment today and did not get to drive by and watch practice. Does anyone know if Grider made these boys practice today? I know they did not practice Monday. I hope they practiced today because these young boys are going to have to knock a hole for our runners on Friday. Will someone remind Grider not to play those boys that got ejected last Friday? If he does, our season might as well be over. I garuntee you that we would have to forfeit. You think im joking but im not.

Them Tiger folkes should be down rite ashamed for not supporting them youngons more than theys have this week. Old Pirate knows this ain't like the feud with them fellers from Jasper, but rather a feud of them southern fellers aginst them northern yankee fellers. Should be something ther to feud about for sures.Hum....don't remember them Jasper fellers showing much confidence either. Been a rite quite on coacht without them squaws and wanta be stud makers a chattering. :popcorneater:

Recon the Pirates will be a rite unmanned this week with the gun powder somewhat locked away in storage but figure theys enough young fellers that will git a chance to earhole some of them Tigers. Good luck to all the youngons that play the game. :thumb:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Them Tiger folkes should be down rite ashamed for not supporting them youngons more than theys have this week. Old Pirate knows this ain't like the feud with them fellers from Jasper, but rather a feud of them southern fellers aginst them northern yankee fellers. Should be something ther to feud about for sures.Hum....don't remember them Jasper fellers showing much confidence either. Been a rite quite on coacht without them squaws and wanta be stud makers a chattering. :popcorneater:

Recon the Pirates will be a rite unmanned this week with the gun powder somewhat locked away in storage but figure theys enough young fellers that will git a chance to earhole some of them Tigers. Good luck to all the youngons that play the game. :thumb:

South Pittsburg people/fans, are you guys not worried about Boyd Buchanon next week?

South Pittsburg people/fans, are you guys not worried about Boyd Buchanon next week?

To tell you the truth I haven't even thought about them but there down a little this year and if we play our game there want be much to worry about but at least they will get on here and talk. I'm not downing BB just stating what I've seen so far. Last year's team was a whole different story.

To tell you the truth I haven't even thought about them but there down a little this year and if we play our game there want be much to worry about but at least they will get on here and talk. I'm not downing BB just stating what I've seen so far. Last year's team was a whole different story.

Ok, because I was wondering, last I remember they were a pretty good team.