Creekwood @ Stewart Co.

Pride36

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewart Co. has lost games because they have made mistakes and their opponents find ways to capitalize on them. I think if they can stop shooting themselves in the foot, they'll have a great chance to win. At some point this season, they'll get past that. However, Creekwood is very physical and, although they're struggling now, the kids know how to win. Whoever comes into this game with their key players in the best health will win.

Both teams are 2-3 overall. Creek Wood is 2-0 in the district and Stewart County is 0-2 in the district. This means that Creek Wood still controls their own destiny as far as the postseason is concerned. Stewart County is pretty much banking on the "wild card" spot as their ticket to the playoffs.

The Rebels have 5 games remaining and they will have to win 3 of them to have any hopes at the playoffs.

The Red Hawks have a great chance to start 3-0 in the district with a win and the trio of Montgomery Central, Camden Central, & Cheatham County waiting in their final 3 games of the season (Sycamore is a "non-district" contest).

In this one there is a classic case of 2 teams with 2 different missions however they each have the same common goal which is to make the state playoffs. It should be a very entertaining battle!

I know it might be a football cliche but the team with the fewest mistakes or turnovers wins this game.

The Rebels have been really good on offense at times but continue to shoot themselves in the foot with mistakes. The defense has played lights out for several plays; then give up the big play. For the Rebels to win the offense has to eliminate the turnovers and the defense has to play physical and consistant.

I like the Rebels in this one. Stewart County gives Creek Wood its first district loss.

Congrats to SC, can anyone tell me about the game? I would have picked CW to win...

defensive battle.sc held cw at the half on the 5 yard line and then kept the ball for 9 minutes in the 3rd.sc scored at the beginning of the 4th on aa 4th down play.cw answered with a good drive with a td. sc then had a big return on the kick off and drove to the 20 .cw held inside the 15 .sc then sacked qb 2 times to win 9-6.

defensive battle.sc held cw at the half on the 5 yard line and then kept the ball for 9 minutes in the 3rd.sc scored at the beginning of the 4th on aa 4th down play.cw answered with a good drive with a td. sc then had a big return on the kick off and drove to the 20 .cw held inside the 15 .sc then sacked qb 2 times to win 9-6.

ONCE AGAIN THE COACHING COST CREEK AGAIN!VERY DISAPPOINTING!