GRAINGER GRIZZLIES 2010

Warlock

Maybe coach Briscoe should become the wrestling coach, then hire someone like David Ellis (former pioneer'71)

to be the head football coach.

David Ellis is an assistant coach at Maryville.

There are lots of quality guys in the area if they decide to have wreslting. You do not have to have feeder program, you can always get interest either thru middle schools or youth clubs. Great area for a program with a motivated person to build if just given the opportunity.

There are lots of quality guys in the area if they decide to have wreslting. You do not have to have feeder program, you can always get interest either thru middle schools or youth clubs. Great area for a program with a motivated person to build if just given the opportunity.

I do believe there is only 1 middle school to feed from !

I thought he got hurt at the South Greene game?

Jake got hurt in the SG game. My sources are only coming from other kids that are friends with Jake, so this is not 100%. The last word I heard was he has a small meniscus and mcl tear, but is not expected to have to have surgery. Hopefully FULL RECOVERY for baseball season! Jake is a great kid, so please keep him in your thoughts/prayers as he deals with his recovery.

Jake got hurt in the SG game. My sources are only coming from other kids that are friends with Jake, so this is not 100%. The last word I heard was he has a small meniscus and mcl tear, but is not expected to have to have surgery. Hopefully FULL RECOVERY for baseball season! Jake is a great kid, so please keep him in your thoughts/prayers as he deals with his recovery.

Thanks for the update. Hope he has a speedy recovery. I know baseball is his sport and hope he gets a chance to be out there on the diamond.

Not a Grizz fan, but I did see them play Claiborne last night. They had a nice crowd, although it was homecoming so they do have fan support just not on coacht. It was a pretty good game for a half, they got a pretty quick RB Bowser I believe was his name, and they are definitely bigger than Claiborne. Very nice football stadium BTW.

I saw the young Grizzlies last night in a JV game...first time I've been to the stadium ..Beautiful facility!

The players were tough and well coached I thought...one of the players lost his temper and caused a penalty and the Grainger coaches dealt with him immediately and effectively. They had a little trouble on Def but they found what worked on offense and stayed with it. A very impressive freshman running back he was #1 in the JV uniform but don't know his name. I think the Grizzlies have a solid base for success their varsity is just very young,,,so patience is the key for the time being.

I saw the young Grizzlies last night in a JV game...first time I've been to the stadium ..Beautiful facility!

The players were tough and well coached I thought...one of the players lost his temper and caused a penalty and the Grainger coaches dealt with him immediately and effectively. They had a little trouble on Def but they found what worked on offense and stayed with it. A very impressive freshman running back he was #1 in the JV uniform but don't know his name. I think the Grizzlies have a solid base for success their varsity is just very young,,,so patience is the key for the time being.

Did Grainger play GHS? If so, how did the game turn out?