Oakdale @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful this week you guys. Don't have your starters in the fourth quarter or the Oakdale coach will be crying conspiracy theory! <_< No seriously, good luck and take care of business this week. .....oh, and tell Flair I said hey!

Hey, were already playing a ton of Freshmen and Sophomores! That's the best we can do this year! I think Flair is off selling lottery tickets for the state of Tennessee! Course, I havnt heard that commercial in while. He may be getting ready for another run at the title!

I think Oneida will has a very good chance at winning out. I won't say the remaining schedule is easy but I think it is easier than what you have faced so far. Coalfield and OS are going to be the hardest but I think the tough games you guys have played will make the difference.

I'm glad Wartburg faced you guys early.

GOOD LUCK!!! HOPE WE BOTH MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

Heck....they ALL loom large on the horizon! There isn't a place to slip up or catch your breath. I know I am gonna catch heck for this statement, but.....Oakdale is right now a tremendously vital game for our team because it is the next one. I'm not suggesting Oakdale can't win, but they have issues with depth and stamina. Oh....they are gonna try to knock the crap out of our kids, but the odds aren't in their favor. With only 21 kids on their team, it will be hard to sustain that effort for 4 quarters. I think they should be commended for their commitment to come out each week and beat the odds. :thumb:

Old School Kazamoondo :thumb:

Want an even tougher task. Oneida is essentially starting the play-offs right now! Win out...they are in. but if they lose one that may be all she wrote! Of course I could be wrong, but i don't think I am.

:popcorneater: Kaz :popcorneater:

I hope the boys find a way to finish strong. I really thought we would be physically outmatched in most games this year, but it's just not the case. The losses come down to a lack of focus. If the boys want to get a playoff game, it's possible. Aint nothing to it, but to do it!