Dobyns Bennett vs. Tn High

sixtonjoseph

Is there any way that you people could ever get over your love affair with Greenville and talk about the DB-Tennessee High game. Its tommorrow night at J.Fred Johnson field in Kingsport, in case you haven't heard. Will Tennessee High fans show up or are you all going to stay home and have fantasies of Greenville beating DB? This is getting a little on the pathetic side.

I'm ready for the game.How healthy are we going into it? Somebody ask if Chris was ok and I had to say that I have no ideal about the team what so ever this week.It should be a great one.It's time that we get everything in order for that time of year.We need to start looking like the team that most of us thought we would have.It's nice to have an undefeated season and be picky about things,but I want a lot more then a big 8 conference championship :thumb: .

The QB #3 (Wolverine I call him) caught us completely off guard… and with such a green team (not much varsity experience) we suffered from the “deer in headlight†syndrome… WE HAD NO ANSWER? I’ve seen DB play twice now and believe me… YOU DON’T EITHER!! Your fastest player would need two more gears to stay with Wolverine… and it’s not just his speed. Our sidelines (COACHES INCLUDED) died after seeing him literally jog away from our secondary… untouched. DB has fast players, but not in the same class as this. The scrimmage crap is just that… crap. Anybody that looks to a scrimmage for a comparison is reaching for straws… and you know it. DB has tried the same scrimmage CRAP with Maryville FOR YEARS… and we see how that worked out for ya when we finally got the head to head. DB vs Greeneville would be like Florida vs Alabama in my book. :thumb:

Blah Blah Blah :bored:

Only way DB doesn't win this game going away is if they are still asleep from last week. I think that South game woke them up and I see a 41-17 DB win.

Whatever hater. Just because your boys went home lookin like Mr. Clean doesn’t mean everybody that goes up against the Tribe gets SCALPED. :D

What advantage does TN High have on DB? Is there any one area that TN High can capitalize on? Obviously turnovers, illness, injury, "REFS" and other factors that you can't predict will be a part of the game. Who covers TN High TE in this game for DB? I don't see another blowout in TN High future. However, I don't think they can do enough to win. A little help never hurts.

Only way DB doesn't win this game going away is if they are still asleep from last week. I think that South game woke them up and I see a 41-17 DB win.

Good call Sasquatch. The Indians will be back on track tonight. G-Man worked #8 Swafford and #32 Sensabaugh into the passing game during the open date and that is going to work time after time.

Big crowd in Kingsport tonight as the Tribe goes for their 60th victory all-time against the Vikings!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Hey Sasquatch.... golf Sunday morning?

Officials for each game are dispatched by the TSSAA. The Officials do not know which game they'll be calling until the day before. No Coach or AD has a say in where the refs go.

This must be a regional concept. I know one Middle Tennessee officials association that gives out assignments for the first six weeks of the year in August and then assignments for the last five regular season weeks during or just after Week 5. Furthermore, coaches rate officials and submit those ratings to the assigning officer, who tries to schedule crews that would create the most harmony based on the ratings of the two coaches involved in a game.