Dobyns Bennett vs. Tn High

sixtonjoseph

Wow, can't wait to hear what Cap1 has to say about the performance of his mighty Vikings! I thought they would at least put up a fight and be somewhat competitive. Someone told me that the Tribe racked up approx 400 total yards at halftime. The Vikings had no answer to the Tribe's running game and looked to me like they laid down. ROLL TRIBE!! Redemption!

408 total yards in the first half. Seabolt had 4td's on 8 carries with 158yrds. Sensabaugh had 117 yrds. on 10 carries. Neither played at all in the second half. Tennessee High had 17 total yrds. in the first half. Graham Clark had mercy tonight and started puting subs in just before halftime.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

Wow, can't wait to hear what Cap1 has to say about the performance of his mighty Vikings! I thought they would at least put up a fight and be somewhat competitive. Someone told me that the Tribe racked up approx 400 total yards at halftime. The Vikings had no answer to the Tribe's running game and looked to me like they laid down. ROLL TRIBE!! Redemption!

TH is OVERRATED.Like ive said playing SEAST,VIRHIGH are alot easier than THE BIG BOYS!!I bet Ole CAP41-14 WISHES it was still last yr.And thats CAPS new name CAP41-14 for the next 365 days buddy:thumb: DANG SON,I told you COACH SCRUBS want worth a FLIP.He's got a D1 TE and dont THROW his way but 5 or 6 times.I bet tonite felt alot like those MORRISTOWN WEST DAYS.LOL.Yall want beat Boone or South,Not with SCRUBS this yr.Go back to TALKING TRASH to EAST and BEARCAT fans.Cause you cant say nothing to a D-B fan and think it means something.I think you need to man up and PAY D-B fans back there 7 dollars or 6 dollars.Ask SCRUBS and his STAFF to chip in.Cause ole TH stuck up the place tonite.Two WOODSHED BEATINGS in THREE WEEKS!!LOL,Go cry with TOSS and COMP and talk about how yall hate D-B.LATER CAP41-14

Only way DB doesn't win this game going away is if they are still asleep from last week. I think that South game woke them up and I see a 41-17 DB win.

Told you so. Even though I got the 41 right I need to say I'm sorry to the tribe for underestimating them. From what I hear it could of been 80. :thumb:

Great job of the DB coaches getting the team ready to play.I don't think I've ever seen 400 plus yards to 17 in the first half.That's with one foot on the break going into half time.That's what I talking about guys !! I loved the fact we got to see Ty and Crowder go after it on a play or two,thanks to both coaches for that one.Coach Clark had a great show of class before half time.I have to admit that I wanted us to score because I knew the backups that were not in would soon take over.

Great job of the DB coaches getting the team ready to play.I don't think I've ever seen 400 plus yards to 17 in the first half.That's with one foot on the break going into half time.That's what I talking about guys !! I loved the fact we got to see Ty and Crowder go after it on a play or two,thanks to both coaches for that one.Coach Clark had a great show of class before half time.I have to admit that I wanted us to score because I knew the backups that were not in would soon take over.

A great big shout out to our line on both sides of the ball. Going up against a much bigger Tennessee High our guys controled the line of scrimmage from the flip of the coin.

Big CONGRATS to DB total destruction! You know I predicted 99-0 DB and it could have possibly been that if our 2nd string wasn't put in at end of 2nd qtr. If Tn. High was up 41-0 they would have kept their starters in til 4th qtr. What goes around comes around and the mighty Vikings got Rolled on tonight. I seen Crap1 with a DB hat on at half I believe he was chewing on some crow!

A great big shout out to our line on both sides of the ball. Going up against a much bigger Tennessee High our guys controled the line of scrimmage from the flip of the coin.

Big improvement in the line play on both sides over last week. Taking nothing away from Greeneville, but now it's easy to see why they looked so good when they played TN High. I guess it's hard to get prepared for the big boys when you start with East, Va High and Crockett. It showed tonight.

Where's Cap1 at - can't wait to hear what he has to say.

ROLL TRIBE

Big improvement in the line play on both sides over last week. Taking nothing away from Greeneville, but now it's easy to see why they looked so good when they played TN High. I guess it's hard to get prepared for the big boys when you start with East, Va High and Crockett. It showed tonight.

Where's Cap1 at - can't wait to hear what he has to say.

ROLL TRIBE

He's gonna' say that he's now seen Greenville & DB play and Greenville is better and DB will be one & done in the playoffs.