Dobyns Bennett vs. Tn High

sixtonjoseph

In 2008 I posted about a 7th grader named Trey Trammell. And now I am posting about a 9th grader named Trey Trammell. I would guess next year DB will have another great backfield. As well, CHMS has a fast RB named Evan Headrick. Will South be able to keep him from tranferring to DB? Some interesting things coming through the pipeline.

In 2008 I posted about a 7th grader named Trey Trammell. And now I am posting about a 9th grader named Trey Trammell. I would guess next year DB will have another great backfield. As well, CHMS has a fast RB named Evan Headrick. Will South be able to keep him from tranferring to DB? Some interesting things coming through the pipeline.

Your post speaks volumes about the mind set over there. If the young man and his parents wanted to attend Dobyns-Bennett why would you try to "Keep him from transferring"?

Any kid not living in Greeneville with a last name that has "Rick" in it, has to play for the Tribe.It's a TSSAA rule Comp.

Any kid not living in Greeneville with a last name that has "Rick" in it, has to play for the Tribe.It's a TSSAA rule Comp.

Ainsley is a friend of my daughters. Her uncle was an Icon. Her Dad a tremendous man and relatives abound. The Tribe will do well to tap into that network. And you Batman, must be a network administrator of some degree. You have one more coming through the pipe is that correct?

Your post speaks volumes about the mind set over there. If the young man and his parents wanted to attend Dobyns-Bennett why would you try to "Keep him from transferring"?

You speak volume also. But your volume is empty. If they want to come to DB it's their perogative. They will choose what is best for them. I understand he only wants to play basketball. If that is true then South may not be their best interest. Again, their call. By stating. "keeping them from transferring" I was obviously alluding to a reason to stay. And that would be coaching. Haynie may not have proved his worth yet but he is making definate headway.

You speak volume also. But your volume is empty. If they want to come to DB it's their perogative. They will choose what is best for them. I understand he only wants to play basketball. If that is true then South may not be their best interest. Again, their call. By stating. "keeping them from transferring" I was obviously alluding to a reason to stay. And that would be coaching. Haynie may not have proved his worth yet but he is making definate headway.

Tell us another "DB Dad" story. Be sure to ad some Shakespeare to make yourself look smart.

Ainsley is a friend of my daughters. Her uncle was an Icon. Her Dad a tremendous man and relatives abound. The Tribe will do well to tap into that network. And you Batman, must be a network administrator of some degree. You have one more coming through the pipe is that correct?

I don't know if I'll have another player or not.I'm more then content with the gifts my older sons gave one way or the other.If I do however,he may or may not have the athletic abilities of his siblings but he will be strong as his brothers before.That's a guarantee to the Tribe family.I can't stand to see a kid not able to push his way out of a paper bag.Especially 250 or 300 pound boys that can't rep their own weight .You get old and broken down is one thing but to be a lazy kid is not acceptable in my cave.That's where it has to start and video games alone will only make more weak players in the future for any program.

Edited by BatmanDB

And let's hope all the know it alls will leave this young man and his family ALONE. There are some on here that would like nothing better, to fufill some weird need in their lives, to be able to say I got so and so to come to South. They have no dog in the hunt and no business in their business.

And let's hope all the know it alls will leave this young man and his family ALONE. There are some on here that would like nothing better, to fufill some weird need in their lives, to be able to say I got so and so to come to South. They have no dog in the hunt and no business in their business.

Mast,people are all the time trying to perauade parents to send their kids here or there.I see it every day.I hope that every parent has enough leadership to let his child pick what's best for himself and just help weigh out the options.I was approached a few years ago and tried to be fair to my son and letting him know what he could do.I'm thankful he picked right for himself

I know the Headricks and they will do what is best for theirs, with the childs wants being foremost. If a child loves the sport enough to say hey dad lets go some where else what else can you do as a players dad? The outlook for county schools here in sullivan co. is uncertain at best. If you as a parent feel you need to move your child do it as a freshman or soph at the latest. If you come in as a junior or senior at a big school you are putting your child at the bottom of a much steeper hill to climb. I'm not saying it will not happen but it will be harder.