District 9A

HoopMD

If Forrest continues to improve and play the rest of the season as well as they did tonight against Cascade.......hmmmmmmmm. Rebounding and post play tonight by the Lady Rockets was strong!! Looking forward to the Moore County/Forrest game...round 2. Go Lady Rockets!!!!!

Edited by auntkim

Be careful auntkim there are games to play before you get moore county again.

Couldn't agree more.....certainly Summertown, Huntland, Eagleville, and Community.... many games before Moore, not meaning to imply anything is a cakewalk, quite the contrary. As they say, on a given night ANY team can lose..... all I was meaning was, many have given the District to Moore County already and they are number 1 for sure, but the bullseye is on their back. I am looking forward to the rematch even if we lose a game to someone else, but of course I hope we don't!! :D Go Lady Rockets!!!!!!

Good post AuntKim...fans definitely get their $ worth when these two teams are in the house. That's been a fun rivalry for many years...which translates into a tough game either way. I don't think any of the top 4-5 teams in District 9A can dismiss anyone as not being a potential threat. And I know Forrest doesn't overlook anyone...But one thing to remember Rebelboy...even UConn wasn't invincible! :D

Couldn't agree more.....certainly Summertown, Huntland, Eagleville, and Community.... many games before Moore, not meaning to imply anything is a cakewalk, quite the contrary. As they say, on a given night ANY team can lose..... all I was meaning was, many have given the District to Moore County already and they are number 1 for sure, but the bullseye is on their back. I am looking forward to the rematch even if we lose a game to someone else, but of course I hope we don't!! :D Go Lady Rockets!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Moore Co. being defeated by Forrest definitely changes things!!!

Yep. Makes Moore Co and Forrest tied for 1st or 2nd. However one wants to phrase it provided no other losses occur.

Forrest shot the lights out tonight! Maybe they got that out of their system. I have a feeling we will meet again in the near future. 45% from the 3pt line is impressive.

Congratulations Lady Rockets. Ouch! That hurt ;)

Go Raiderettes! It was a loss, but it was not the end of the line. Lots of ball yet to play.

Is Ms Kight for Moore County not back at full strength yet? I remember her as being a real good player for Moore County but she did not play much last night and not at all last time we met. Also hope the young lady who was in obvious pain with her knee is ok and ready to go as she certainly gives Moore quality time off the bench.