District 9A

HoopMD

Huntland should have beat MC. Outplayed them the whole game except the 1st quarter.

You are correct, MC played well in the first quarter. Post player #22 put on a clinic and then refs decided to make it a crowd pleaser. MC played most of the game without 2 big post players and their point guard. While beating anyone 3 times is difficult and the Lady Hornets came ready to play, the Raiderettes will take 5 point victory and move on the chamionship game.

Huntland should have beat MC. Outplayed them the whole game except the 1st quarter.

I agree Huntland should have won...they had a really great game and I heard some MC fans who were sitting on the Huntland side say the same thing...it was a really great game!!! Good Luck in the rest of the tournament Huntland.

You are correct, MC played well in the first quarter. Post player #22 put on a clinic and then refs decided to make it a crowd pleaser. MC played most of the game without 2 big post players and their point guard. While beating anyone 3 times is difficult and the Lady Hornets came ready to play, the Raiderettes will take 5 point victory and move on the chamionship game.

Lim22 maybe those girls should have quit fouling. The game that i was watching I thought that they missed a few fouls on Moore County. Huntland played really well and you want to blame the refs. I mean the refs were bad both ways and I have not heard anyone from Huntland crying. Grow up and realize that other teams sometimes play well. Good luck against Forrest it should be a great game.

Lim22 maybe those girls should have quit fouling. The game that i was watching I thought that they missed a few fouls on Moore County. Huntland played really well and you want to blame the refs. I mean the refs were bad both ways and I have not heard anyone from Huntland crying. Grow up and realize that other teams sometimes play well. Good luck against Forrest it should be a great game.

:) Not crying or blaming anyone. Just giving MC credit for overcoming foul trouble situations. Huntland girls did play well and gave MC a good game. Good luck against Eagleville.

District 9-A All-Regular Season Team

Heather Vann (Moore County-MVP)

Rachel Garland (Moore County)

Sarah Raby (Moore County)

Christina Curtner (Forrest)

Anna Curtner (Forrest)

Megan Miller (Forrest)

Chelsea Clark (Huntland)

Marly Majors (Huntland

Katie Leverette (Community)

Julia Adamowicz (Eagleville)

Hannah Mayes (Eagleville)