TCA @ McKenzie

rebelsnook

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a great game. Will the Rebels finally play their "A" game? Will this be as close as the Humboldt game? Let's get started.

GO REBELS!!!

THE REBEL ROWDY CROWD

Should be a great game, McKenzie can't just key in on Jabriel and expect to win this game. If a few receivers come up big and our ground game is effective I think we should win in a close one

We Gonna Spank Your Private School Arse! :roflolk:

Hey Reitz....How About Them Bruceton Central Tigers...2 In A Row, Midget! :roflol:

Careful now Butchie. You said the same thing back in 2006. I still have some leftover crow pie if you are ready for another heaping helping.

Be sure to look me up in the visitors pressbox before the game so we can chat for a few minutes. Unlike last year, hopefully it will be a DRY field. This has the makings of a really good football game. McKenzie is playing well and you have heard how well TCA is playing the last couple of weeks.

Glad to see Bruceton playing well. We have talked about them on our radio broadcasts.

Edited by ReitzFan

I didn't like seeing this game on the schedule from the git go!!! BUT YES, we can beat TCA. Actually we need this kind of game this time in the season. Comer will have the Rebel troops fired up and ready to play too. It's Senior night so our older troops will be in fine form.......not good for TCA.

Washington has his moments, Rebels have the game by 7 (or......) Jabriel best be prepared to get stuck....just like last year. Different faces and numbers......same pain.

Heck, I might even come over with Butchie for a visit before the game. :thumb:

Edited by duckman38201

LOL, In 06...Is Just What It Was...06...The Last Time You Came To Rebel Field The Jackson Sun Was All Out Talking About How You Guys Was On A Mission And How Nothing But A State Championship Would Satisfy The Effort....And Just How Did That Go Again? And The Monsoon Game In Jackson...Ya'll Was Strong Out The Gate...But Ya Horse Never Made It To The Finish Line... :roflolk:..This Week Will Be Just Like The Batman And Robin Series...Same Bat Time...Same Bat Channel...Same Outcome...But Hey Enjoy Mckenzie While Your Here....Take In the Scenery..Our Cuisine...The Game...The Defeat....And Put Your Trash In The Receptacles That Are Provided Around The Field! :roflol:

But Hey, When Ya Talk As Much Smack As Me You Better Have Some Recipe's For Crow...I Tell Ya I Got Some Good Uns...And The Rebels Have Seen To It That I Don't Get Much.

Edited by Butchie

I didn't like seeing this game on the schedule from the git go!!! BUT YES, we can beat TCA. Actually we need this kind of game this time in the season. Comer will have the Rebel troops fired up and ready to play too. It's Senior night so our older troops will be in fine form.......not good for TCA.

Washington has his moments, Rebels have the game by 7 (or......) Jabriel best be prepared to get stuck....just like last year. Different faces and numbers......same pain.

Heck, I might even come over with Butchie for a visit before the game. :thumb:

It's Senior night at Mckenzie! So i'll go with the Rebels at Home!

Should be a great game, McKenzie can't just key in on Jabriel and expect to win this game. If a few receivers come up big and our ground game is effective I think we should win in a close one

If you shut down TCA's quarterback, you shut down TCA's entire offense. Also don't pass in his vicinity when he's on defense. McKenzie wins by 10.

If you shut down TCA's quarterback, you shut down TCA's entire offense. Also don't pass in his vicinity when he's on defense. McKenzie wins by 10.

TCA has a history for sure. Without seeing them play I can't talk about this's and that's for the game. The only team that has run the Rebels to defeat was Camden. And

their running game will make most any team in NW TN within reasonable classification bow down. And they did it in the first half. We pretty well shut them down in the 2nd half.

We did bend to the rushing game against Peabody and Humboldt but prevailed in the end. Westview was very well balanced and we survived that game with a W as well. Not saying that TCA CAN'T do it but, ya'll best wear your "Big Boy Pants"! over here Friday!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Shut down TCA's quarterback, you shut down TCA's entire TEAM. I have never seen an individual player who makes such an impact on the game. He has great vision when looking for the open man, pinpoint accuracy when throwing the ball, great speed, quickness, and agility when running. I don't mean to offend anyone from TCA but without Jabriel, they are just another football team. With Jabriel, they are a threat to anyone.

If McKenzie's rush defense is as great as it has been then the TCA run game won't have much of a chance to do some damage even though more than likely Washington will be the only one rushing all over the place. McKenzie needs to have their "A" game going in this one. McKenzie just needs to come out playing smart offense and that can of whoop arse defense they usually have. McKenzie should have this by 10.