Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

i meant i was playin actually i got kicked off and im gettin to play next yr and im still on scholarship so im sorry u have to pay to go to college i dont :mrgreen:

So I bet you had a great attitude if you got kicked of a lack of effort it wouldn't be grades if your good enough in college they will make sure that gpa is high enough for you to play

nope i was at thhe game and tucker was a 8th grader and so was #10,#17, and #8 dude i know everything bout pc sports i aint stupid :ugeek:

No it was my sons sixth grade year and when it was over the announcer said it was the first time PC had ever beaten WC in football. And i wasnt calling you stupid.

So I bet you had a great attitude if you got kicked of a lack of effort it wouldn't be grades if your good enough in college they will make sure that gpa is high enough for you to play

There You go again, U must mentor me sir, I will be your apprentice you know so muc I mean you even know why this kid that claims he plays D1 baseball, "which there is no kid from PC play D1 baseball" got kicked off the team!!

nope i was at thhe game and tucker was a 8th grader and so was #10,#17, and #8 dude i know everything bout pc sports i aint stupid :ugeek:

oka well number 8 has never played number 17 has never played and number 10 quit when he got to high school and joined back this year soooooo......tucker has never beat wc the 10th graders have and so have the freshmen