Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

You guys got on here claiming to be the Jamaican track team.

well im a diffrent fan...that wasnt me that said that and WC will win this game 34- 12 cuz tucker and company hasnt beat rice there whole lives...yes in 07 he beat em in middle school but austin was on that team not tyler

WC will be way better than PC next year, after that i dont know.

really you think so .....we are loosing dray but gained a fast kid who play dog for us and is one of the top tacklers on the team oka and we are losing 2 starting offensive lineman .........we are still gonna have jacob to so unless you hold back tyler again i dont see that happening

Edited by prospect01

Are you a freaking retard I think rice is better at throwing the ball but I keep my mind straight he isn't the best qb to ever play he can throw a lot better than Tucker and mercer is the best ath in the region

it dont matter..i had a scholarship to play at any school in baseball i wanted to and i played for over 2 months and had to quit cuz i mean its hard to play and have school u got to be rly good but i dont see these guys wantin there GPA under 3

Are you a freaking retard I think rice is better at throwing the ball but I keep my mind straight he isn't the best qb to ever play he can throw a lot better than Tucker and mercer is the best ath in the region

Yeah, true he is better than "PAYTON" Manning, Tucker or Mercer could not be Rice's water boys!!

you can say what you want but tyler can throw it farther but i think jacob is more accurate and smarter with the ball ill take #5 over whatever # tyler is (12)