Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

What makes you think WC's D-line is better than PC's

Why does it matter all I've heard is how cocky and obnoxious WC people are, when to be honest with you after sitting on PC side last week and hearin yalls fans and seeing the last few pages...I'm sorry but I do believe the roles are reversed... Everytime a WC fan post something they think will be a good matchup or be an important factor in the game, it always turns into...NO PC's everything is better WC has not one hand up on the mighty vikings from PC, sorry PC would beat the Titans by at least 3 tds... if the titans would man up and schedule them... The way people talk on this thread you would think PC has won region six years in a row.... I think the cats will be clicking friday night, this game means something to them, I have talked to just a few of their players and they are ready... Wildcatalumni, you said it yourself , whoever meets this team when they finally start hittin on all cylinders will be in trouble, i think this will be that game.

Probably the biggest game in the state this week, definitely going to have some of the best players in the state on both teams IMO.... Anybody want to make a prediction on how many people will be there??

My score prediction at half is a tie at 22

Final score

PC 50

WC 46

I dont think WC def will give up nowhere near 50 the way they are playing right now, I dont think the starters have given up 50 all year combined.

Why does it matter all I've heard is how cocky and obnoxious WC people are, when to be honest with you after sitting on PC side last week and hearin yalls fans and seeing the last few pages...I'm sorry but I do believe the roles are reversed... Everytime a WC fan post something they think will be a good matchup or be an important factor in the game, it always turns into...NO PC's everything is better WC has not one hand up on the mighty vikings from PC, sorry PC would beat the Titans by at least 3 tds... if the titans would man up and schedule them... The way people talk on this thread you would think PC has won region six years in a row.... I think the cats will be clicking friday night, this game means something to them, I have talked to just a few of their players and they are ready... Wildcatalumni, you said it yourself , whoever meets this team when they finally start hittin on all cylinders will be in trouble, i think this will be that game.

I wasnt trying to be like that i was wondering why WC's d-line is better.PC's said what they have. What does WC have.I am just wondering

Edited by QuarterbacksNightmare

From what i see by reading these posts, if WC starters had played all four quarters they would have already scored over a 600 or 700 points this year, boy I hope they pull them against us friday night so we have a chance, I know we really have skimmed by all year with our starters playing all 48 minutes every game. Your right too WCHS78, no one in WC is cocky at all, none of them have ever talked about Rice being the best football player to ever lace up a pair of cleats, move over manning Rice is here, who cares really about comparing the QB's or who is cocky, both sides are going to talk up there team and be alittle cocky,they both have a right to be so far, how bout all of us armchair QB's let the players decide all this on the field come friday!!

How is PC gonna be able to fit all these fans? I think on a Facebook link over 200 people are coming... That fills up the visitor's side bleachers :roflolk: I wouldn't doubt if there is an attendance record set for Friday night, I would say if you want a good seat to show up at 6... By the way don't expect a parking spot! :thumb:

From what i see by reading these posts, if WC starters had played all four quarters they would have already scored over a 600 or 700 points this year, boy I hope they pull them against us friday night so we have a chance, I know we really have skimmed by all year with our starters playing all 48 minutes every game. Your right too WCHS78, no one in WC is cocky at all, none of them have ever talked about Rice being the best football player to ever lace up a pair of cleats, move over manning Rice is here, who cares really about comparing the QB's or who is cocky, both sides are going to talk up there team and be alittle cocky,they both have a right to be so far, how bout all of us armchair QB's let the players decide all this on the field come friday!!

its still oka talk about it haha