Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

He didn't against us but then again he didn't have to. He usually plays defense against the better teams. If my memory serves me correct, he played safety against Jo Byrns and got the game winning pick.

Yep, he played the whole game. He can play D and Offense, but why should he when someone else can get it done. I think as of right now he isn't gonna start. Jacob Ray will but don't count him out he could come in at any time. Peyton Mathis is our safty and he does a real good job.

I wont be bias. I think that WC's D-line is better than PC's. Although, I think that PC's O-line is better than WC's. Like I said earlier, they will offset each other. This game will be won through the air. Go Cats!!! :thumb:

well at least yu werent bias lol im opposite i think our d line is better and yalls o line might better then ours

Probably the biggest game in the state this week, definitely going to have some of the best players in the state on both teams IMO.... Anybody want to make a prediction on how many people will be there??

My score prediction at half is a tie at 22

Final score

PC 50

WC 46

Wow... We usually watch our last game's film on Monday, then the rest of the week we do nothing but watch the other team.

yep he dont let us i think it has something to do that we might think they are easy or something or very tough so i think it better if we just see our selves be ready for anything but he does tell us about each player and position and what he thinks about em lol