Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

I think the reason that the scouts go to the bigger high school games is because of the depth of talent. they can go watch 2 5a teams play and might get to see 15 college level players were as they go to a 1a game and might get to see 1 or 2 talented players. But as for individual talent it dont matter if you play 1a or 5a.

very true! in my opinion i think mercer and tucker from pc and rice from wayne co. could play for any school in the state of tn. thats why its so hard to get the recognition that the players get in the bigger schools simply because of the quantity of talented players that are playin in those games. But when you put up numbers like tucker and rice have in the last 2-3 seasons they deserve the recognition as well. i mean dont get me wrong i dont know how good they would be at quarterback in those 5a schools simply because of the speed on defense you have at those levels. But i honestly think tucker could play linebacker for anyschool in the state he just has a knack for getting to the ball and it comes natural and thats what makes a good football player.

Back to football, wcs line isnt the fastest youll see, but i would have to say that they are the meanest and toughest i have seen in a long time. they will be coming all night, theres no quit in them and they aint scared of anybody. the rougher the game gets the better they like it. it seems that every time wc has needed a big play on defense they have came through.

:roflol: HaHa...#70 Jansen Bratcher is at no lose for words. I can't wait for him and the D-ends to get a sack...and see a celebration :popcorneater:. Go Cats!!! :thumb:

very true! in my opinion i think mercer and tucker from pc and rice from wayne co. could play for any school in the state of tn. thats why its so hard to get the recognition that the players get in the bigger schools simply because of the quantity of talented players that are playin in those games. But when you put up numbers like tucker and rice have in the last 2-3 seasons they deserve the recognition as well. i mean dont get me wrong i dont know how good they would be at quarterback in those 5a schools simply because of the speed on defense you have at those levels. But i honestly think tucker could play linebacker for anyschool in the state he just has a knack for getting to the ball and it comes natural and thats what makes a good football player.

so i have said screw college i am going to start charging posters for every post is a buck 50

You are refering to highschool and not college right?