Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

I don't think it really means anything at all in high school ball.

i heard someone say something today about pc hasnt lost a football game at home since september of 09 over a year i would say that it means a little bit. you know your field .....have a big crowd (usually) and i know its like a 20 minute drive but havent got to get on the bus and pack your crap

i heard someone say something today about pc hasnt lost a football game at home since september of 09 over a year i would say that it means a little bit. you know your field .....have a big crowd (usually) and i know its like a 20 minute drive but havent got to get on the bus and pack your crap

All fields are 100 yards.

Getting on the bus doesn't matter when it's that close.

If we played Jo Byrns which is 3 hours away, that's when it affects you.

Just based on common opponent stats this is how I figure this game to go.

By rounding to the nearest number

WC allows 20 points scored on them a game.

PC allows 15 points scored on them a game.

WC scores 37% higher than their opponents.

PC scores 52% higher than their opponents.

WC is allowed 15+(37% of 20) which comes to 22.

PC is allowed 20+(52% of 15) which comes to 28.

And you figure home field gives PC a 5% advantage and WC a 5% disadvantage. Puts the scores to,

PC 29

WC 21

Its not an exact science, but I found it interesting.

I'll take this as my prediction score. Good Luck Vikings...

Those numbers would be in WC's favor by a lot more if I just went by the first half of each game. Loretto scored more points on us than they have anyone else all season because we had our jv in the second half.

i know but it hard to explain ....you practice on that field you where like dips are and stuff idk but okay when you played would you rather play at someone elses house ( i mean football field for all you comedians) or yours. i would rather play at my field

Rather play somewhere else.... Means that we got to stop somewhere and eat after the game. Also, if it was to Perry County or Collinwood, we took a charter bus which was pretty cool.

Rather play somewhere else.... Means that we got to stop somewhere and eat after the game. Also, if it was to Perry County or Collinwood, we took a charter bus which was pretty cool.

The only place with homefield advantage is Collinwood.

If you run sideways, you'll trip over the crown. :roflol: :roflol: