Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

well 2 of our best blockers are at tackle and the only way they are gonna get a sack is if they just blow them off the ball and plus its pretty hard to even get a hand on tucker he dont come down easy .......o they were talking today that they are gonna put a fence or something up on the vistiors side(it was funny seeing everyone trying to guess who i was at practice) :roflol:

and having you say stuff like that just gets us fired up more so keep on cause we are gonna have a celebration after the game

Probably the most accurate statement I've saw on this thread. Well put.

that doesnt make any sense what you just said tell me if your a scout who are you gonna look a better quaterback!!! (tucker) as you just said or (rice) someone who will look good in a college jersey. if i plan on winning any games if i were a coach i believe i would want the better player and not just someone that looks like he could do damage just saying use ur head son!

that doesnt make any sense what you just said tell me if your a scout who are you gonna look a better quaterback!!! (tucker) as you just said or (rice) someone who will look good in a college jersey. if i plan on winning any games if i were a coach i believe i would want the better player and not just someone that looks like he could do damage just saying use ur head son!

It made sense to me too. I actually thought it was a good post.

It made sense to me too. I actually thought it was a good post.

Well, looks like midterms are going to keep me busy and off the T. With that being said, here's my prediction.

I think that this game will come down to the wire, or maybe even go into overtime. Honestly, I don't believe the defenses are going to stop the offenses from scoring. There will be a ton of scoring. I'm sure the Perry County fans will be out in full force, and Wayne County will bring a ton too. I believe that whoever commits the most turnovers in this game will lose. I really don't know who that will be, but whoever has the least turnovers and penalties will win this game because of the offenses.

So I think it'll look something like this:

Wayne County-36/28

Perry County-29/35

The two numbers are for whoever commits the most penalties/turnovers. If Perry County has the most, then it will be the first number. If Wayne County does, then it'll be the 2nd number. This is all my opinion though. :thumb:

:roflol: HaHa...#70 Jansen Bratcher is at no lose for words. I can't wait for him and the D-ends to get a sack...and see a celebration :popcorneater:. Go Cats!!! :thumb:

I cant wait to see T Rice running for his life. He will not believe his eyes when he gets run down by lineman. PC DE's might do a little dance too. Cody Leegan, Robert Peavahouse and Brandon Jones all 3 SRs this year will play their hearts out. These guys would love nothing more than sacking Tyler all night. So if your guys want to do a little dance well we gonna do one too.

Well, looks like midterms are going to keep me busy and off the T. With that being said, here's my prediction.

I think that this game will come down to the wire, or maybe even go into overtime. Honestly, I don't believe the defenses are going to stop the offenses from scoring. There will be a ton of scoring. I'm sure the Perry County fans will be out in full force, and Wayne County will bring a ton too. I believe that whoever commits the most turnovers in this game will lose. I really don't know who that will be, but whoever has the least turnovers and penalties will win this game because of the offenses.

So I think it'll look something like this:

Wayne County-36/28

Perry County-29/35

The two numbers are for whoever commits the most penalties/turnovers. If Perry County has the most, then it will be the first number. If Wayne County does, then it'll be the 2nd number. This is all my opinion though. :thumb:

Dang it...you beat me too it. That is what I was gonna predict. Oh well, I'll go with WC 34 PC 26. Either way it will only be by about a TD. I think that WC's offense will prove to be to much and Mercer will be the difference maker for PC.

I cant wait to see T Rice running for his life. He will not believe his eyes when he gets run down by lineman. PC DE's might do a little dance too. Cody Leegan, Robert Peavahouse and Brandon Jones all 3 SRs this year will play their hearts out. These guys would love nothing more than sacking Tyler all night. So if your guys want to do a little dance well we gonna do one too.

there hasnt been any catch him yet.

Well, that is good. We have been seein ppl get to him and him make them miss like crazy. I'm ready for someone to slow him down. JK JK...but, There has only been one team to give him a fit and that was Chester Counties D-line. Whew...talk about some big lineman.

Seriously, Bratcher is my favorite player on the team. I love seein him get excited on the field. Go Cats!!! :thumb:

Well, that is good. We have been seein ppl get to him and him make them miss like crazy. I'm ready for someone to slow him down. JK JK...but, There has only been one team to give him a fit and that was Chester Counties D-line. Whew...talk about some big lineman.

Seriously, Bratcher is my favorite player on the team. I love seein him get excited on the field. Go Cats!!! :thumb:

well i say pc has the best d line in the region im not bias either.....oka our nose guard is like 6 2 or 6 3 hes about 220 or 230 benches 315 or 320 hes only a junior (rj brown) robert peavahouse 6 1 or 6 2 hes bout 210 hes the hardest hitter on the team he hit harder then jacob tucker........cody leegan who is very fast he runs like a 4.7 or 4.8 hes about a 180 or 190 benches 260 and powers cleans 250 or somewhere around there i know not under it. he looks like beast he kinda is to. and we have guys that go in like james mccord who power cleans like 250 idk how much he benches but none of them guys start on offense so they are on d whole time.and they aint fat d line men either they can run and get after it. but whos d shows up friday night that who will win it ( as long as the offense clicks) :popcorneater:

Edited by prospect01