Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

Well, the fact is you can size kids up all you want. I mean...we got players that size too on our team. MtP talked about how big their guys were, but Chester Co. has the biggest guys up front that I have ever seen play. The thing that matters is, who is the more talented player, and that will show this Friday night.

very true but are you saying that you think wc d line and o line is better than pc dont be bias :roflol:

Well, the fact is you can size kids up all you want. I mean...we got players that size too on our team. MtP talked about how big their guys were, but Chester Co. has the biggest guys up front that I have ever seen play. The thing that matters is, who is the more talented player, and that will show this Friday night.

well we were up by 3 tds with like a minute to go and mtp scored and i think we did okay with their line they had some size and stregth ooo.....and i pretty sure you guys didnt pull your starters out on that game

He didn't against us but then again he didn't have to. He usually plays defense against the better teams. If my memory serves me correct, he played safety against Jo Byrns and got the game winning pick.

yep i remeber i was at that game i was pulling for wc to win jo byrns whooped us after jacob hurt his thumb he was out of basket ball to bcs of that we had 6 to nothing lead and jacob carried it down to their 30 or 40 fixing to score and thats all she wrote....they had a very good running back we had trouble with the run last year we are a little better with it now though lol i couldnt believe you guys beat us in week 10 <_<

Edited by prospect01

yep i remeber i was at that game i was pulling for wc to win jo byrns whooped us after jacob hurt his thumb he was out of basket ball to bcs of that we had 6 to nothing lead and jacob carried it down to their 30 or 40 fixing to score and thats all she wrote....they had a very good running back we had trouble with the run last year we are a little better with it now though lol i couldnt believe you guys beat us in week 10 <_<

Why?

well we were up by 3 tds with like a minute to go and mtp scored and i think we did okay with their line they had some size and stregth ooo.....and i pretty sure you guys didnt pull your starters out on that game

And I'm pretty sure ya'll didn't pull yours out so what is your point. Why compare scores from other games. We played like crap against MtP. Butler our RB had a hurt ankle and A.Rice's back had been actin up but hey we still got the win. If you want to compare games. Than what happened with ya'll and CA.

because we had heard ou guys werent that good and we got on the field and you guys came out with a win ...........then we got you guys in the play offs and we were ready for ya it was kinda ironic how we got you guys first round what was the score remember??

You guys don't watch film? Playoff game was 41-27. For some reason we did not run the ball in the playoff game and it killed us.

And I'm pretty sure ya'll didn't pull yours out so what is your point. Why compare scores from other games. We played like crap against MtP. Butler our RB had a hurt ankle and A.Rice's back had been actin up but hey we still got the win. If you want to compare games. Than what happened with ya'll and CA.

We won. Outscored them 30-6 in the second half with 3 TDs called back. But thanks for asking.

well im not gonna make an excuse .....just we didnt show up to play but dont worry its out of our system :mrgreen: