Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

Every post involving W.C. or P.C. since week zero evolves into Tucker/Rice or VIKINGS/WILDCATS,so get it off your chest,who wins and why? I'll start by saying that there are no reservations about either team's abality on my part,and I'm tired of reading "we'll see next week" or "quality of competition",any football fan worth his/her weight in salt could watch either of these two against the worst team in the state and see the talent level.With one loss between the two of them(Riverside),two of the(I.M.O.) best 4 or 5 teams in their classification will butt heads,and someone WILL lose,but that won't mean that they're not a very good team.P.C. handled Mt.Pleasent a little better,but they play at Waynesboro,so the best prognostication I can come up with is.........pick'em! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH and MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN! :popcorneater:

Every post involving W.C. or P.C. since week zero evolves into Tucker/Rice or VIKINGS/WILDCATS,so get it off your chest,who wins and why? I'll start by saying that there are no reservations about either team's abality on my part,and I'm tired of reading "we'll see next week" or "quality of competition",any football fan worth his/her weight in salt could watch either of these two against the worst team in the state and see the talent level.With one loss between the two of them(Riverside),two of the(I.M.O.) best 4 or 5 teams in their classification will butt heads,and someone WILL lose,but that won't mean that they're not a very good team.P.C. handled Mt.Pleasent a little better,but they play at Waynesboro,so the best prognostication I can come up with is.........pick'em! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH and MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN! :popcorneater:

This game is 3 weeks away. Why would you talk about it now?

i think it is at pc this year.

I dont realy think playing at home gives any team a advantage unless you score often or not it isnt that big of a deal in high school it is a big deal in college and the pro level and i am sure someone will argue with me and thats fine but if you honostly believe that then you have no sense

I dont realy think playing at home gives any team a advantage unless you score often or not it isnt that big of a deal in high school it is a big deal in college and the pro level and i am sure someone will argue with me and thats fine but if you honostly believe that then you have no sense

Would you rather fight me in my yard or your yard? Id rather fight in my yard homefeild means alot 1. No Bus ride 2. No packing of players stuff 3. Hang out in your feild house before and during half time. Home locker room is better everywhere especially here LOL. 3. Our feild we know it well. It serves as basball feild too. Vistors are sitting in the infeild. (not good) 4. refs get paid from home team might help just saying LOL (you know they want their check). heck why am I telling you this if you dont care put PC down as away game for yall every year . We dont mind.