Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

I don't mind at all. Just saying that IF you go by first halves alone, WC's stats would probably be better. I'm just glad somebody appreciates the hard work I put into typing all that into my calculator :ugeek::roflol:

IF ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas. JUST SAYING LOL Good thing we play two halfs.

Maybe with the big attendance they are getting now they can add some seats in the near future. my sons a senior this year, then next year my middle son will be a freshman, and the year after he graduates my youngest son will be a freshman so i have eight more straight years of this.

Little problem with that, since the away bleachers sit right smack down in the middle of the baseball infield. Maybe they could buy some more portable bleachers.

fighting0040.gif

Ha! It worked. Thanks CB. BTW, why are you going over to the Dark Side? You told us you would join us in our fight...

Edited by viking_fan

Im sorry that the stats y'all gave us didn't workout in WC's favor, but its no reason for y'all to be crying with the IFs. Its not like I altered them in PCs favor I just did the statistics to what I was given by 70

I'm not getting defensive. You are right, the stats are in favor of PC. All I'm saying is in most of the high scoring games, WC's starters did not play much if any of the second half, whereas I understand that when PC was in the same situation their starters stayed in longer. It's also likely PC has a better sophomore and freshman class than WC, heck, Richland might have a better sophomore and freshman class than WC.