Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

Those numbers would be in WC's favor by a lot more if I just went by the first half of each game. Loretto scored more points on us than they have anyone else all season because we had our jv in the second half.

do you really think pc left their starters in. we won the first game 37 to nothing then 50 to nothing then 33 to nothing i know them teams werent that good but we didnt leave all of our starters in but i would like to see that d show up again

Rather play somewhere else.... Means that we got to stop somewhere and eat after the game. Also, if it was to Perry County or Collinwood, we took a charter bus which was pretty cool.

im talking about the field though not about eating and stuff playing on your field your house no one should leave your house with a win

Those numbers would be in WC's favor by a lot more if I just went by the first half of each game. Loretto scored more points on us than they have anyone else all season because we had our jv in the second half.

Of coarse the stats would be different, PC was down at half going into the CA and MTP game. All I did was took the stats that YOU gave us and put a little math to predict a game. If you don't want people to analyze your stats I suggest not posting them ...

Of coarse the stats would be different, PC was down at half going into the CA and MTP game. All I did was took the stats that YOU gave us and put a little math to predict a game. If you don't want people to analyze your stats I suggest not posting them ...

I don't mind at all. Just saying that IF you go by first halves alone, WC's stats would probably be better. I'm just glad somebody appreciates the hard work I put into typing all that into my calculator :ugeek::roflol: