Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

Wayne county fans just need to quick arguing because perry co has dominated this rivalry and all there starters will also have the game won in the first half so they can make it to alcoa to play the second half of that game to win 2 games in 1 night perry co has 32 guys run 4:35 40 they are too good Wayne county has no hope dont even show up Tucker is 5 times better than rice he is a mix or ray Lewis at lb and Payton manning at qb but Tucker is better than both those guys too pc wins this 65 -to 7 tucker passes for 659 8 tds 5 picks at lb for Tucker

Let's all give this guy a big round of applause for making an Ace out of himself. Don't remember any PC fans saying anything remotely close to this. But I do remember a WC fan saying they would win 35-7 and it still makes me LOL

Let's all give this guy a big round of applause for making an Ace out of himself. Don't remember any PC fans saying anything remotely close to this. But I do remember a WC fan saying they would win 35-7 and it still makes me LOL

No pc fan said this I am pretty sure .... I wrote this?

Wayne county fans just need to quick arguing because perry co has dominated this rivalry and all there starters will also have the game won in the first half so they can make it to alcoa to play the second half of that game to win 2 games in 1 night perry co has 32 guys run 4:35 40 they are too good Wayne county has no hope dont even show up Tucker is 5 times better than rice he is a mix or ray Lewis at lb and Payton manning at qb but Tucker is better than both those guys too pc wins this 65 -to 7 tucker passes for 659 8 tds 5 picks at lb for Tucker

naaa he aint that good i bet he throws for over 200 and has over a 100 rushing with 3 tds through the air and maybe one or 2 on the ground o and i bet dray has a least one from a pass and one on a kick return