Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

:mrgreen:

You make money of their success with ticket sells

of their success oka tucker and dray arent the whole team yes they are the ones that make big plays and stick out but you gotta have other people for that to happen .....such as a line other wr fullback linebackers thats just like us saying your whole team is rice boys ......what you gonna do when coach rice goes and coach somewhere else like mcwen .....and he take austin with him lol......fact of the matter after rice boys are gone you guys be lucky to get a win all season pc wont be this good but they probably have a winning record and they will beat wc every year :mrgreen: this is wc last year to beat us for a while cause they wont have a chance next year

Edited by prospect01

i know bout every single one of the wildcats players but hey they arent that good and rice is jus cocky...there shldnt be any room for someone like him to be playin..besides when he does somethin wrong he jus goes and cries to his and dad and the refs :roflol:

Because hes good you want to call him cocky, thats pretty stupid. I have never seen him cry about anything. Yall are the ones that cry about everything.

i know bout every single one of the wildcats players but hey they arent that good and rice is jus cocky...there shldnt be any room for someone like him to be playin..besides when he does somethin wrong he jus goes and cries to his and dad and the refs :roflol:

May God bless your soul I bet you had a horrible childhood jesus love you

:mrgreen:

of their success oka tucker and dray arent the whole team yes they are the ones that make big plays and stick out but you gotta have other people for that to happen .....such as a line other wr fullback linebackers thats just like us saying your whole team is rice boys ......what you gonna do when coach rice goes and coach somewhere else like mcwen .....and he take austin with him lol......fact of the matter after rice boys are gone you guys be lucky to get a win all season pc wont be this good but they probably have a winning record and they will beat wc every year :mrgreen: this is wc last year to beat us for a while cause they wont have a chance next year

WC will be way better than PC next year, after that i dont know.

Wayne county fans just need to quick arguing because perry co has dominated this rivalry and all there starters will also have the game won in the first half so they can make it to alcoa to play the second half of that game to win 2 games in 1 night perry co has 32 guys run 4:35 40 they are too good Wayne county has no hope dont even show up Tucker is 5 times better than rice he is a mix or ray Lewis at lb and Payton manning at qb but Tucker is better than both those guys too pc wins this 65 -to 7 tucker passes for 659 8 tds 5 picks at lb for Tucker

This post makes alot of sense if you think about it, except u must correct alittle of I dont like run-on sentences so work on the punctuation, You are right though he will probably pass for all those yards and he is like Ray Lewis, but I dont know Payton Manning, I know a Peyton Manning, so he is probably better than this "Payton" you speak of, and if Jacob can hop on the bus and get it to Alcoa fast enough we should win there too, but come on You know he will not have 5 picks, it will be more like 7 and two fumble recoveries, if your goin to post on here be realistic please. I hope the NFL dont pass down any fines to Jacob either for those hard hits he is gonna be dishin out, but if i were you i would save my 5 bucks and not come cause it will probably be like 84 to 6, considering WC takes the starters out!! :o