Oneida @ Oliver Springs

crow

Hanky Hoo Hoo.....how ya been! What can I say, we've got cat scratch fever this week! In case you haven't heard, we might as well bring the Jr. High since last season half of this years team was on it! All in all, it appears we will grow up at some point....some say a year away, some say two years, and some say right around the corner. Who knows? We don't have a bad team this season, they appear to be their own worse enemy most nights....but like everything else that ages, they seem to be "righting their wrongs" at just the right time. They are getting older and better by the day! Hopefully, the cat don't get outta the bag! :roflol:

Catback, Pujo's kettle and pots are mostly copper....it makes distilling process flow smoother! :rolleyes:

Kazanner :hungry:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then there is the old campfire skillet....it was black, too! Of course, if you get knocked upside the head with one of those.....you ain't coming back! :roflolk: I often heard a wrought iron skillet will give you the heebie jeebies if it ascends at the correct angle. And the welt...holy lord! Then, there are your standard black kettle and black pot.....Catback is trying to set Pujo up with? Are we gonna be on the Food Network this week? :thumb:Coach Brew...the New Iron Chef America! :roflol:

I'm in trouble now....ain't I?

Kazmorotoro

The Troll's pullin' fer you Injuns. In general, the Troll ain't too fond o' Injuns; but, I like orange, and I don't like that Wizard feller in OZ.

The Troll sez,

Oneidaheader_theme_4-1.jpg Go Indians!

Dang guys why is everybody jumping on OZ. Pujo you said that was several years ago, why bring it up now. I've always enjoyed your post (at least up until now). And to answer your post Kaz, we lost all of our line from last year, four to graduation, and lost our only returning starter to an acl injury in the spring. I'm not going to say anything specific but catback might be referring to the little incident at the basketball sub-state game, but thats water under the bridge, and I know that you can't judge a whole community or school by the actions of a few. Good luck to the Indians, after friday of course. GO CATS.

Dang guys why is everybody jumping on OZ. Pujo you said that was several years ago, why bring it up now. I've always enjoyed your post (at least up until now). And to answer your post Kaz, we lost all of our line from last year, four to graduation, and lost our only returning starter to an acl injury in the spring. I'm not going to say anything specific but catback might be referring to the little incident at the basketball sub-state game, but thats water under the bridge, and I know that you can't judge a whole community or school by the actions of a few. Good luck to the Indians, after friday of course. GO CATS.

Like I said ,that was another day and time, I apoligize,should have never brought it up.To be honest ,I'm glad to see OS improving. The team I was talking about may have been the last good team you've had in along time. Thats been several moons ago.Somewhere in the mid 90's.

wow yuo all beat little ole oakdale and kentucky south acts like they won super bowl. im sure you all want to beat us bad but there is big difernce in wanting and doing. we will beat you all when you come to sunbright and make you all like it just like everybody else has done to you.

I tried to talk to you on another thread and you would not answer my questions it was then I realized you are either an idiot or an old washed up fan either way you deserve a punch in the mouth and I'll be willing to bet that the Indians will do that for ya in week 10. If I'm wrong I'll be the first to apologize but I doubt you would be man enough to extend me the same courtesy. I'm sure the refs will have caused you the defeat or some other excuse you come up with. I've not seen your tigers play yet but I've seen Oneida and they will knock your head in the dirt then pick you up and help you back to the side line just like any class program will do. it's people like you that cause more harm to a program than good as I'm sure there are true fans in sunbright but because of you everyone with half a brain on here can't wait for someone to take you down!! enjoy your pasty schedule because when the playoffs start and the real competition starts you"ll be 1 and done!!!

Like I said ,that was another day and time, I apoligize,should have never brought it up.To be honest ,I'm glad to see OS improving. The team I was talking about may have been the last good team you've had in along time. Thats been several moons ago.Somewhere in the mid 90's.

Hey pujo, you bring up a good point, or a point that I have been thinking about this week, which is Legacy. I really hope the Indians come together as a team and finish strong. I think would be a huge accomplishment for this senior class and something to build on for the Jr's.

I have talked alot about our young Injuns, but I am very proud of the seniors that stuck through the whole program. Football is a tough game but there's nothing better than knowing you finished with your cleats in the grass! Stay focused boys, still a ton of football left to be played!

It was several years ago in the playoffs at Cloudland. Was as bad as I've ever seen. The OS kids seem to have had Jock itch or something.Kept grabbing their privates all night. I'm sure this bunch has alot more disapline. Sorry I even brought it up.

Thank You fo proving my point with this post! It says it all!! :thumb:

Your right Smash, this group has not gotten alot of recognition. I don’t think any one works harder than Rudy, massengle is as tough they come, Dirty is a hammer, I'm not gong to try to name them a because I know I would miss one or two. Just a great group of young men.

I hear ya! It's hard when you start trying to name them all. It's tough that only a small number play ball but the ones we have....I am mighty thankful for. Hope practices are going well! This is the time of year to have your canoe pointed down stream!

Thank You fo proving my point with this post! It says it all!! :thumb:

Well I don't know exactly what you're saying,but I have apolagized twice. But I didn't make up some tall tale or even stretch the truth, they were BAD. It was only a select few, but it makes the whole team look bad. I will say this,we had one last season who made us look pretty bad. Should have benched him and took our chances. All these kids needs to understand how to win and lose with dignity. Its not all about winning and losing.