Oneida @ Oliver Springs

crow

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enjoy the trip to title town when we beat you all down and send you back to kentucky with another loss. you all must be used to loosing because youve done it a lot this yr.

"Title Town!" Boy, that's classic! Oh, you mean the town with all those abandoned buildings and the school that's more isolated than Angola prison in Louisiana? I honestly believe that you're in a guarded room with padded walls and have acccess to the internet during your daily rec time. I hope and pray that you're not actually a Sunbright player because that would truly be a shame! I also hope I live to see the day when Sunbright will schedule some competition worthy of wearing a high school uniform. I,along with probably HUNDREDS of others on Coach T are so sick of you that it's not even funny. Please, please crawl back in that hole you came from and let sports fans everywhere see some peace!

"Title Town!" Boy, that's classic! Oh, you mean the town with all those abandoned buildings and the school that's more isolated than Angola prison in Louisiana? I honestly believe that you're in a guarded room with padded walls and have acccess to the internet during your daily rec time. I hope and pray that you're not actually a Sunbright player because that would truly be a shame! I also hope I live to see the day when Sunbright will schedule some competition worthy of wearing a high school uniform. I,along with probably HUNDREDS of others on Coach T are so sick of you that it's not even funny. Please, please crawl back in that hole you came from and let sports fans everywhere see some peace!

u talk about a wimpy schedule. the puppys want even play teams there on size. they play 6 single a teams. we play more double a and we also play privit teams. i want to see how the puppys schedule after looosing all those senior this yr.

Well I don't know exactly what you're saying,but I have apolagized twice. But I didn't make up some tall tale or even stretch the truth, they were BAD. It was only a select few, but it makes the whole team look bad. I will say this,we had one last season who made us look pretty bad. Should have benched him and took our chances. All these kids needs to understand how to win and lose with dignity. Its not all about winning and losing.

I agree, the coach at OZ now, doesn't tolerate it, but, I will admit the previous coach did.

I agree, the coach at OZ now, doesn't tolerate it, but, I will admit the previous coach did.

Glad to hear it, most of these kids will play their last football at the Highschool level. Every single one of them will have to be adults. Disapline is a huge part of life. Coaches play a big part in preparing kids for adulthood.All kids deserve good leaders.