Camden At Waverly

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to think this one gets ugly...FAST. Too many weapons in Camden's holster for Waverly to have much of a shot. But...it is a rivalry game and it is at Tiger Stadium (although I expect to see more Black and Gold than Blue and White in the home stands)

Still gotta go with...

Camden 45

Wavo 6...maybe

I never will say a team has no chance because strange things can happen on any given Friday night. Waverly has a chance, slim as it may be, they do have a chance. I hate to see blowouts. It seems to give the impression that a given team is is unbeatable which is a falsehood. I do believe, given mutual teams played and won loss records over those teams, Camden should be playing second string in the third quarter and JV forth quarter.

Camden 49- Waverly-0

Might even be more if second string and JV puts up points

If Waverly plays like they have the last three games, especially the last two games where Waverly fans are wondering, who has kidnapped our team, it may be 49-0 in the first quarter. If they play like they did in the first three games it should be competitive. Camden is the cream of the crop in the District but like my saying, especially in a rival game, anyone can beat anyone on any given night.

If Waverly plays like they have the last three games, especially the last two games where Waverly fans are wondering, who has kidnapped our team, it may be 49-0 in the first quarter. If they play like they did in the first three games it should be competitive. Camden is the cream of the crop in the District but like my saying, especially in a rival game, anyone can beat anyone on any given night.

I think Waverly could bring their A-game and it would still be a 28 point win for the Lions. Just my opinion...... Like Montgomery Central found out last week, the onslaught is overwhelming and they can score at will if they get rolling early.