Baylor vs Brentwood Academy

feverpitch

Baylor's LB, David Helton, returned against Mccallie and should be in full health for Baylor vs. BA. This is probably the best matchup in DII this year, Baylor's great offense will be tough for BA, but the same is to be said for BA's offense. It's a battle of the defenses in my opinion, and with Baylor's strong D-front and a healthy David Helton, I see Baylor winning this game. 31-21 is my prediction

I like your thinking landro....and certainly hope you are right. I know most are picking BA and I kind of like that. I think Baylor will win if we win the battle of the turnovers and play as solid as we have. BA will bring it after getting beat last week...no doubt. I think this is the best team Baylor has played yet....well off to the game. Prediction...with my Red Raider glasses on.....

Baylor 24

BA 21

Edited by jon26

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a few people on here think that Ba will blow out Baylor. I just don't think that will happen. While BA will probably be the most talented team the Red Raiders have played to date....I see a close game. Hopefully Baylor's O line will perform like has been doing all year...Baylor's D had better as well. I am really looking forward to this game and know that the Red Raiders play their best game to date to have a chance to win it. I really see it coming down to discipline and fewest turnovers. If Baylor plays disciplined as we have most of the season....I like our chances. Prediction:

Baylor 28

BA 24

I've only seen about a quarter of one BA game this season, but Baylor played the most fundamentally sound game I've seen in a while against MBA. Nothing flashy or exciting, but they offer you no help at all. I think a Baylor win would be an upset, but I don't think it's out of the question.

Just a tremendous win for Baylor. And they made mistakes...and were able to overcome. Several special team mistakes could have done us in....but didn't. The snap that went over Baylor's head and gave BA first and goal at the Red Raider 9 set BA up for one touchdown. Huesman was just fantastic. He alone outgained BA. Baylor's offense had 358 yards to BA's 176. The Baylor defense was just tremendous. Baylor held BA to just 33 yards in the 2nd half. Congratulations to Baylor on a huge win.

Just a tremendous win for Baylor. And they made mistakes...and were able to overcome. Several special team mistakes could have done us in....but didn't. The snap that went over Baylor's head and gave BA first and goal at the Red Raider 9 set BA up for one touchdown. Huesman was just fantastic. He alone outgained BA. Baylor's offense had 358 yards to BA's 176. The Baylor defense was just tremendous. Baylor held BA to just 33 yards in the 2nd half. Congratulations to Baylor on a huge win.

Very impressive win for Baylor. Congratulations on beating BA...that's always good!

Thanks for providing stats jon26 and congrats to Baylor on the win. I have never been a fan of Potter. I know he is a winner but he is too cocky for my taste. Looks like Baylor had twice the yards that Brentwood had and you guys shut them down with just 33 yards in the second half. Give them a touchdown by allowing them to start on your 9 yard line due to a big punting error. And Potter is quoted as saying." we could have easliy won the game by a couple of touchdowns." Yeah right! Looks like Potter was lucky to have not lost by a couple of touchdowns! Again, Congratulations...Potter sounds like he has a case of sour grapes. Go Red Bank!

Thanks for providing stats jon26 and congrats to Baylor on the win. I have never been a fan of Potter. I know he is a winner but he is too cocky for my taste. Looks like Baylor had twice the yards that Brentwood had and you guys shut them down with just 33 yards in the second half. Give them a touchdown by allowing them to start on your 9 yard line due to a big punting error. And Potter is quoted as saying." we could have easliy won the game by a couple of touchdowns." Yeah right! Looks like Potter was lucky to have not lost by a couple of touchdowns! Again, Congratulations...Potter sounds like he has a case of sour grapes. Go Red Bank!

Potter really said that? Wow. Baylor also had 18 first downs to just 7 first downs for BA. Considering the gift that the Red Raiders gave them at the end of the 2nd half.....really? Baylor D holds them to 33 yards in the 2nd half.....really? Very nice win for Baylor. Exciting homecoming for sure.