? about how a coach knows?

Frogman

My question is, we got a new coach and he has NEVER seen a girl play ball because she hurt her knee at the beginning of the summer and she hasn`t played. (yea whatever ) He is saying that she is 1 of the 2 best players on the team, how does he know that? She has done nothing but be lazy so please tell me how he knows?

How can you say a hurt player is lazy? What qualification do you have to say that? Are you a Doctor? His qualification is that he is the coach, nothing else and he does make those calls from the bench. Give the coach a break.

Amen to that!

Just because there is a new coach, don't mean they're new to the game. Early skills catches the eye of anyone watching the younger ones play. :flower:

• 3 weeks later...

My question is, we got a new coach and he has NEVER seen a girl play ball because she hurt her knee at the beginning of the summer and she hasn`t played. (yea whatever ) He is saying that she is 1 of the 2 best players on the team, how does he know that? She has done nothing but be lazy so please tell me how he knows?

I am sure your daughter can be the best player on any team you coach and in your mind.

It sounds like you guys have a bit of an attitude problem, maybe if you accept it and try beat her out and be the best player on the team you will have a better season and more enjoyable experience with athletics. The main thing is that you guys are a TEAM and you need to work together, sure there are great players on each team, but those 2 players couldnt win without the other 3 on the court playing a role.