Bledsoe Loses to 2A Harriman.

MountainTroll

The MountainTroll wants to know, Can the Blue Devils hold up to the Warriors onslaught? chin.gif

Big ole #51, Shaquille Love, is a force up front for Harriman (congratulations on the Kentucky commitment), but the Troll don't think he can slow down that Warrior offensive machine. The big question is can the Warriors' D stop the Blue Devil offense? Based on their two tough 4th down stands against Sequatchie Co, the Troll says they can. :thumb:

BledsoeWarrior.jpg Go Warriors! BledsoeWarrior.jpg

Edited by MountainTroll

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The MountainTroll wants to know, Can the Blue Devils hold up to the Warriors onslaught? chin.gif

Big ole #51, Shaquille Love, is a force up front for Harriman (congratulations on the Kentucky commitment), but the Troll don't think he can slow down that Warrior offensive machine. The big question is can the Warriors' D stop the Blue Devil offense? Based on their two tough 4th down stands against Sequatchie Co, the Troll says they can. :thumb:

I think Bledsoe may have one of the better o-lines in the state. They won't have any problems with that love kid. Its just another game for the "Reel" boys in blue. Blue and Gold with the W

Edited by scout2

It's going to be a really good game, its at Harriman so I think that will help a little bit for the Blue Devils, Bledsoe might be the toughest opponent that they will see this year, if they can play good defense and open up their offense they might be able to pull off the upset but it's gonna be a tough game for the Devils!

I think Bledsoe may have one of the better o-lines in the state. They won't have any problems with that love kid. Its just another game for the "Reel" boys in blue. Blue and Gold with the W

I have watched warrior football for years and for you to say they are one of the best O L's In the state C_MON MAN! I love warrior football as much as anyone but to say that you are smoking on some of that im still high from last week stuff!

Our line is O.K. but they are not close to being one of the best in the state! They just need to keep showing up and making plays not getting their heads filled with that!

Cody hollaway has time to pass on rollouts cause he's pretty fast and if you have watched the same games i have this year our running backs have had holes but have alot of Y.A.C (THATS YD'S AFTER CONTACT)

Edited by Scalded Dogg

Why you are crazy, the line is weak... :roflol: But i will say Bledsoe has a great QB, and several great RB's and several great receivers, also they have one of the better defenses since the beginning of the season to right now :thumb:

But Bledsoe better get their head screwed back on after last Friday's emotional win over a rival or they will be in for a long night cause them Devils will be ready to knock off them Warriors... :ph34r: That's what happens when you win... you get a real big BULLS EYE painted on you, everyone from here on out will bring their A game and you can take that to the bank :thumb:

Why you are crazy, the line is weak... :roflol: But i will say Bledsoe has a great QB, and several great RB's and several great receivers, also they have one of the better defenses since the beginning of the season to right now :thumb:

But Bledsoe better get their head screwed back on after last Friday's emotional win over a rival or they will be in for a long night cause them Devils will be ready to knock off them Warriors... :ph34r: That's what happens when you win... you get a real big BULLS EYE painted on you, everyone from here on out will bring their A game and you can take that to the bank :thumb:

you hit the nail right on the head.... we have to come to play every week...with our A game.