Johnson County (2-5) @ Elizabethton (4-3)

EHSTrack06

Offical Topic now that the week is now.

JC coming off a tough loss to Cliudland and EHS having a excellent week off to heal up and fine tune their game. Home field advantage and a big crowd due to Homecoming=EHS win.

Also if EHS win this game it will put them at 4-0.

North lost to HV I heard so that drops north to 3rd at 2-2 and pushes HV up to second 3-1

EHS is favored to win their last 2 conference games (JC and East) and HV still has to play a tough JC team. This game, should they iwn, should establish EHS as the top dog in the conference

Prediction

EHS: 28

JC: 14

Edited by EHSTrack06

I was hoping for a good game this weekend, but with JC losing twice to Hampton and Cloudland, the Atwoods need to get those Longhorns in gear. They have a chance to beat HV and put the whole three rivers in a mess for playoff spots, but I don't think that will happen. Even if EHS wins the three rivers under the stupid playoff system T$$AA has come up with HV and north will be seeded ahead of Elizabethton and they will not get a home playoff game. Head to head means nothing and winning your conference is worth nothing. I guess EHS needs to play teams like Unaka, and other one A schools in stead of playing schools with a thousand more students then they have.

Johnson County will hit a buzz saw this week with EHS getting their injured players back and it looks to be a rout.

Cyclones. 45

Longhorns 14

I was hoping for a good game this weekend, but with JC losing twice to Hampton and Cloudland, the Atwoods need to get those Longhorns in gear. They have a chance to beat HV and put the whole three rivers in a mess for playoff spots, but I don't think that will happen. Even if EHS wins the three rivers under the stupid playoff system T$$AA has come up with HV and north will be seeded ahead of Elizabethton and they will not get a home playoff game. Head to head means nothing and winning your conference is worth nothing. I guess EHS needs to play teams like Unaka, and other one A schools in stead of playing schools with a thousand more students then they have.

Johnson County will hit a buzz saw this week with EHS getting their injured players back and it looks to be a rout.

Cyclones. 45

Longhorns 14

The playoffs are a lose lose situation. The reason they changed it this year is because you had some teams out west that won their conference with a 4-6 overall and 4-0 conference record that were hosting an 8-2 team that its only losses were in their conference and they got in as a wild card. Either way you look at it, someone is going to get screwed. T$$AA needs to find out someway to do the playoffs where it id fair. Just don't know how that will work unless they go back to the old system, which they couldn't do with the six classifications and sixth champion$hip game.

EHS ROLLED over JC tonight 44-15. Anyone have the yrd comparison? I heard it was a butchering.

With tonights win EHS clinched their conference as East is the only team they have left and they lost to Unicoi tonight so East has really no chance unless EHs just lays down.

Winning the confrence means nothing under the TSSAA playoff rules, Happy Valley and North will be seeded higher and EHS will not even get a home Football Game, It looks like they may have to travel to Chucky Doak where their band will not even fit in the stands.

Cyclones. 45

Longhorns 14

Good job! One point off for each team, not bad. Final 44-15