LA vs. York

BigDaddy_1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is definantly not a normal week for LA. Where are all the posters this week? Does York have seating or do we need to bring a lawn chair? Ive heard both. Thoughts and prayers continue to go out to the Carwile family and friends. Hope to see alot of LA fans travel up the mountain tonight to support our team. See ya there!

A York win would hardly be an upset. The 2 recent LA wins were close while York has a lot of blowouts against LA in the last few years. The new stadium looks finished. If not there is still plenty of room in the large temporary stadium. When will LA ever have a decent stadium and field? The LA stadium & field has to be the worst in the state.

A York win would hardly be an upset. The 2 recent LA wins were close while York has a lot of blowouts against LA in the last few years. The new stadium looks finished. If not there is still plenty of room in the large temporary stadium. When will LA ever have a decent stadium and field? The LA stadium & field has to be the worst in the state.

Just a quick thought if your from pickett co as i take from your screen name. Pickett don't any permanenet seating or didnt last year when I come up to watch a game. Yall sat on the pavement or in lawn chairs so where do you have a right to talk about someone elses stadium?

Practicaly no offense in the game for LA {except a few Roberts runs} and unbelievable play calling by York at the end of the game. The difference in the game was Redbone had the defense jacked up and ready to play. Any win is a good win regardless of the score, especially district games.

Edited by 2008BARACK

Practicaly no offense in the game for LA {except a few Roberts runs} and unbelievable play calling by York at the end of the game. The difference in the game was Redbone had the defense jacked up and ready to play. Any win is a good win regardless of the score, especially district games.

"unbelievable play calling" - do you mean good or bad?

Just a quick thought if your from pickett co as i take from your screen name. Pickett don't any permanenet seating or didnt last year when I come up to watch a game. Yall sat on the pavement or in lawn chairs so where do you have a right to talk about someone elses stadium?

I have no idea what yall are talking about as far as Pickett County goes. I have never been to a Pickett County football game. But I have been to that cement brick monstrosity of a "stadium" and that mud mess of a field at LA. York held LA to 98 total yards and lost...LA's punter was fantastic and kept York from ever having good field possession. He's one of the best high school punters I've seen. York had two great scoring opportunities and fumbled away the first (which has cost them games) and wasted so much time in their last possession they ran out of time. For some reason York has quit throwing the ball after having success earlier in the year.