MTCS @ Cascade

borocougar

Good game last night... Cascade beat MTCS 25 -7. It was a nice night for football and the band was great, as usual. This puts the Champions at the top of the standings in District 9A/AA. Pretty good for a team that lost 18 Sr. from last year. This was suppose to be a rebuilding year. The Cascade passing game was clicking and they played some of the best defense they have played all year.

CoffeeBreak: thanks for saying hi last night... it good to put a face on the Coach T people. Good luck the rest of the way.

Good game last night... Cascade beat MTCS 25 -7. It was a nice night for football and the band was great, as usual. This puts the Champions at the top of the standings in District 9A/AA. Pretty good for a team that lost 18 Sr. from last year. This was suppose to be a rebuilding year. The Cascade passing game was clicking and they played some of the best defense they have played all year.

CoffeeBreak: thanks for saying hi last night... it good to put a face on the Coach T people. Good luck the rest of the way.

Boxman -- best wishes for Cascade the rest of the way. We especially hope you win this week over Moore County.

As to the game, Cascade came out and dominated. I thought we might get a wire finish when MTCS came out in the 3rd Qtr and closed it to 13-7. Cascade answered with a very nice drive.

Hope MTCS can heal during the off week and play a great game against our county rival Eagleville.

This was the best set of umpires i have seen this year. They took their time and made sure they made the correct call every play.

The refs last night were some of the worst refs i have ever seen those refs last night made themselves bigger then the game i would be ashamed of myself if i was one off the refs last night Mtcs had the ball inside the red zone twice last night and were brought back to the 40 and 50 the flags were not thrown evenly at all im not saying that mtcs would have won without those flags but they would have had a shot to

Dang how many "best" players do y'all got?

He isnt saying that they have that many best players what he is saying is that at there postion some of the best players were out for mtcs but still cascade out played the cougars it was just a real bad night for them the refs didnt call the game evenly mtcs had good players out but thats just football you know the

players that were in got out played and mtcs coaches got out coached by a long shot it was just all around a very bad night for anyone apart of the mtcs program