Camden and Cheatham Co

wmatlock1

It's pretty easy to look ...PLAIN NASTY and MEAN, when you're playing WEAK TEAMS (as stated

by Gary Bertier), I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it will not be so easy come the

second and third round.

Go ahead and pound your chest and rack up big Pts and Yrds on the cup cakes, but dont

be confused, the Big Dog is still King around here and he's wearing PURPLE.

I'll be sure to tune up my ole banjo...that way I can jump right in when Camden

starts singing an old favorite called "the Third Round Blues."

Update on Camden basketball----practice starts after the third round.

PRACTICE....YOU TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/Captain802_Second/obvious_troll.jpg

Edited by rcombs
  • Upvote 2

I just want everyone to know that this week's matchup can be both heard and viewed at the Cheatham Co. Cubs Football Fan Page.

If you click on the link titled "Cubs Friday Night" you can listen to the audio broadcst through the WQSV AM790 website that is linked and if you prefer to view the video webcast you can see every moment of the action through the iHigh website which is also linked.

The Harpeth postgame recap is now posted and tomorrow I expect a Camden Lions preview to be uploaded onto the site as well :thumb:

Yeah, and one of those "weak" teams Camden beat, beat your A## just so we're clear...

And now back to Cheatham Co and a discussion that really matters :thumb:

I wish this was Facebook so i could like this post.

Talk Ish while you can Milan. We'll see you in the third round.

If you make it there...

The Bottom line is this river rats.......we've owned Camden for 27 years, thats right, 27 years.

Need I remind you the last two beatings were 41-7 and 42-28.

The Bulldogs are just about to hit there stride, our coaching staff understands it's a process.

Why do you think 4 out of the top 5 teams scheduled last Friday off, guess who the 5th team was?

When you have as much playoff experience as Milan you'll understand!!!! How ready will your

Lions be, and are they playing the right teams toward the end of the season?

I just want everyone to know that this week's match up can be both heard and viewed at the Cheatham Co. Cubs Football Fan Page.

If you click on the link titled "Cubs Friday Night" you can listen to the audio broadcast through the WQSV AM790 website that is linked and if you prefer to view the video web cast you can see every moment of the action through the iHigh website which is also linked.

The Harpeth post game recap is now posted and tomorrow I expect a Camden Lions preview to be uploaded onto the site as well :thumb:

Good looking site, HDIK2! Kewl that you are streaming live video. WRJB has the audio live on the web...

Best of luck to both teams; hope everyone is healthy after the game!

GO LIONS!

Good looking site, HDIK2! Kewl that you are streaming live video. WRJB has the audio live on the web...

Best of luck to both teams; hope everyone is healthy after the game!

GO LIONS!

Thanks kennyc! We are very proud of our fan page as well as having our games streamed. We have to share our radio broadcasts with the high school in Pleasant View but this week they have a bye so we can be on the airways for the last time this regular season (their final 2 radio broadcasts are live).

I just want everyone to know that this week's matchup can be both heard and viewed at the Cheatham Co. Cubs Football Fan Page.

If you click on the link titled "Cubs Friday Night" you can listen to the audio broadcst through the WQSV AM790 website that is linked and if you prefer to view the video webcast you can see every moment of the action through the iHigh website which is also linked.

The Harpeth postgame recap is now posted and tomorrow I expect a Camden Lions preview to be uploaded onto the site as well :thumb:

We will be tailgating before the game if you wanna come by for some refreshments and food. You are more than welcome to stop by and shoot the breeze with me!

The Bottom line is this river rats.......we've owned Camden for 27 years, thats right, 27 years.

Need I remind you the last two beatings were 41-7 and 42-28.

The Bulldogs are just about to hit there stride, our coaching staff understands it's a process.

Why do you think 4 out of the top 5 teams scheduled last Friday off, guess who the 5th team was?

When you have as much playoff experience as Milan you'll understand!!!! How ready will your

Lions be, and are they playing the right teams toward the end of the season?

It is very true that Milan has owned the Lions for a long time, but not so fast my friend. Camden is much, much faster this year than they have been since I have followed them. They also pass the ball fairly successfully lately. They are not just a Wing-T running team. You may not even see the Wing-T much if both teams make it to the matchup in November. Don't be deceived, we remember that game last year. The injuries we suffered the week before crippled us. No excuses though. That's football. Camden has been hitting their stride from game 1 and keeps getting better. They look past no one. Now, back to Milan troll. This post is for Camden and Cheatham Co. Hopefully you will have a chance to post about a Milan @ Camden game.