Camden and Cheatham Co

wmatlock1

It is very true that Milan has owned the Lions for a long time, but not so fast my friend. Camden is much, much faster this year than they have been since I have followed them. They also pass the ball fairly successfully lately. They are not just a Wing-T running team. You may not even see the Wing-T much if both teams make it to the matchup in November. Don't be deceived, we remember that game last year. The injuries we suffered the week before crippled us. No excuses though. That's football. Camden has been hitting their stride from game 1 and keeps getting better. They look past no one. Now, back to Milan troll. This post is for Camden and Cheatham Co. Hopefully you will have a chance to post about a Milan @ Camden game.

Trolling is an art matt. Swingjuice just happens to be really bad at art.

unsuccessful-troll.jpg

Edited by rcombs

I just want everyone to know that this week's matchup can be both heard and viewed at the Cheatham Co. Cubs Football Fan Page.

If you click on the link titled "Cubs Friday Night" you can listen to the audio broadcst through the WQSV AM790 website that is linked and if you prefer to view the video webcast you can see every moment of the action through the iHigh website which is also linked.

The Harpeth postgame recap is now posted and tomorrow I expect a Camden Lions preview to be uploaded onto the site as well :thumb:

Did you do the write-up on the game on the Cubs fan page? If so, very well done!

It is very true that Milan has owned the Lions for a long time, but not so fast my friend. Camden is much, much faster this year than they have been since I have followed them. They also pass the ball fairly successfully lately. They are not just a Wing-T running team. You may not even see the Wing-T much if both teams make it to the matchup in November. Don't be deceived, we remember that game last year. The injuries we suffered the week before crippled us. No excuses though. That's football. Camden has been hitting their stride from game 1 and keeps getting better. They look past no one. Now, back to Milan troll. This post is for Camden and Cheatham Co. Hopefully you will have a chance to post about a Milan @ Camden game.

this is for the Milan troll. Camden has a very potent offense that is better than any I've seen in a long while. You might slow them down but you won't stop them. The only way I see in beating Camden is to get into a shoot out. Their pass defense is suspect. But don't expect to stop their offense cold. Good luck Camden, I don't see this game Friday close either. Good luck to Cheatham to for I have a lot of friends over there.

• Upvote 1

Originally created in 1959 by Danish fisherman and woodcutter Thomas Dam,[2] the dolls became popular in several European countries during the early 1960s, shortly before they were introduced in the United States. Dam, a poor woodcutter, could not afford a Christmas gift for his young daughter Lila and carved the doll from his imagination. When other children in the Danish town of Gjøl saw the Troll Doll, they wanted one as well and Dam began selling them locally. The originals, also called "Dam Dolls", were of the highest quality, featuring sheep wool hair and glass eyes. Their sudden popularity, along with an error in the copyright notice of Thomas Dam's original product, resulted in cheaper imitations and knock-offs which flooded the American and North American shelves.

These imitations, also known as Uneeda's Wishnik Trolls, Treasure Trolls, Gonks, Norfins, and other trade names, commonly shared the signature tall hair, lovable face and pot belly. It was not until 2003 that a Congressional law allowed the Dam family of Denmark to restore their original U.S. copyright and become the only official manufacturer once again. A division of Uneeda, a company that made millions of dollars various times by manufacturing Troll Dolls in the U.S., challenged the restoration of that copyright in court. They lost when the court ruled that the Dam Company was the sole owner. [3]

Many people collect trolls; the originals maintain the highest value. Some collectors have thousands of troll dolls, ranging in size from miniature gumball machine prizes and pencil toppers to dolls over one foot tall.

troll1    

[trohl] Show IPA

–verb (used with object)

to sing or utter in a full, rolling voice.

to sing in the manner of a round or catch.

to fish for or in with a moving line, working the line up or down with a rod, as in fishing for pike, or trailing the line behind a slow-moving boat.

to move (the line or bait) in doing this.

to cause to turn round and round; roll.

Obsolete . to hand around, as a bowl of liquor at table.

troll1    

[trohl] Show IPA

–verb (used with object)

to sing or utter in a full, rolling voice.

to sing in the manner of a round or catch.

to fish for or in with a moving line, working the line up or down with a rod, as in fishing for pike, or trailing the line behind a slow-moving boat.

to move (the line or bait) in doing this.

to cause to turn round and round; roll.

Obsolete . to hand around, as a bowl of liquor at table.

126167545854.jpg?1261677165

The Bottom line is this river rats.......we've owned Camden for 27 years, thats right, 27 years.

Need I remind you the last two beatings were 41-7 and 42-28.

The Bulldogs are just about to hit there stride, our coaching staff understands it's a process.

Why do you think 4 out of the top 5 teams scheduled last Friday off, guess who the 5th team was?

When you have as much playoff experience as Milan you'll understand!!!! How ready will your

Lions be, and are they playing the right teams toward the end of the season?

Hey swingjuice,why all the mudslinging aimed at Camden? I'm a casual fan of the Lions because I know serveral folks there,and have not seen any posts provoking you to interject Milan into discussions about their games with other teams.Constantly "highjacking" these threads with rhetorical barking about them beating up on a weaker scedule,style of play,past records,ect...will not make them any easier to beat should you meet up in the post-season,that much I'll guarantee you.Camden is a good team,as is Milan so take some free advice,it's worth every cent you'll pay for it, and ease off on the chest thumping, crow is much tastier when not marinated in all this crap you're pumping out! :lol:

jeeeez you guys are thin-skinned, PSSSSST....(whisper)...it's just high school football,

IF Milan makes it to Camden and IF Camden could some how beat Milan, (bad refs, Milan's

bus breaks down, etc..) all of this smack talk I'm doing would make your victory that

much better. Lion's fans you gotta start coming up with some better stuff if your

gonna keep up with the Alcoa guys, IF and I say IF you make it that far.

Good Luck

Milan at Camden.....WOW.....game of the year in West TN