Coalfield @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will really be a close one for both teams. Oneida off a big win at OZ and Coalfield beating up on lil Jelico, I'm sure Oneida's gonna come it with a bigger advantage. I see this one going Oneida's way again and it'll be big. Coalfield better be ready for another good team and there won't be bad offenses in this one to help them sqeak out a victory. Indians by 20

Edited by Nitro

Coalfield has never been a bunch of spring daisies! If you look at their body of work, i'd say they are entirely capable of marching in here and winning. our kids have to be on from the git go. I expect a real hard hitting game....duh! This one ain't for the faint of heart. Gonna be some real noise in this one.....mostly the sound of some serious collisions!

:popcorneater: And there I'll be. :popcorneater:

kazzy

It takes time for kids to grow up.we got to have patience

Injun, I hear what your saying and I agree....but If...IF Oneida has found their team. If the boys have turned the corner. Coach May is the real deal.....Almost 40 points in 2 quarters! Young or not, Oneida has the horses to score a bunch of points run, pass, special teams. It's gonna be an exciting week!

Coalfield has never been a bunch of spring daisies! If you look at their body of work, i'd say they are entirely capable of marching in here and winning. our kids have to be on from the git go. I expect a real hard hitting game....duh! This one ain't for the faint of heart. Gonna be some real noise in this one.....mostly the sound of some serious collisions!

:popcorneater: And there I'll be. :popcorneater:

kazzy

I heard Flair was paying for the Nachos...open bar all night if your wearing Orange and White!

I'm overjoyed this game is on the reservation. Sometimes I think the players are more intent on getting the crowd up, than on their assignments. I'm not making an accusation towards the kids, sure everyone loves an electric atmostphere, I guess my thought here is that the crowd certainly comes to life after you make a play or in a big moment. Oneida folks are some of the most savvy football people around....we know what is going on and when. Keep your head in the game.....we will.

:thumb: Kazakong