Gallatin 5-2 vs Beech 6-1

GWAVE1

Games left on the 9-AAA schedule are:

Beech at Gallatin, at Hendersonville, then home for Mt. Juliet

Gallatin hosts Beech, at Lebanon, then home against Hendersonville

Hendersonville hosts Portland, hosts Beech, then down the road at Gallatin

The question is this; can/will Beech, Gallatin, or Hendersonville win all three? Who has the best chance at winning all three? The next 3 weeks are crucial to the 5A playoff picture. Comments??

As with the beginning of the regular season, Mount Juliet over in Wilson County is completely out of this discussion...if they win out and Gallatin loses to either Beech or Hendersonville, the Bears win the district on the 3-way tie breaker with any Sumner County School (provided they win out).

I said the same thing Tandem ...I think it works out this way ...Beech beats Gallatin & Hendersonville then Gallatin loses to Hendersonville ...Mt juliet beats Beech...That should give the Bears and Beech a share of the district crown...I hope im wrong my blood does run Green...lol

There will be no sharing...MJ would hold the tie breaker and thus win the district (see last year flipped).

I said the same thing Tandem ...I think it works out this way ...Beech beats Gallatin & Hendersonville then Gallatin loses to Hendersonville ...Mt juliet beats Beech...That should give the Bears and Beech a share of the district crown...I hope im wrong my blood does run Green...lol

I could easily see this scenario playing out....except for the shared crown.

This game is going to decide who wins the district championship. And after The wave take down the bucs they will sail through the rest of the reg season. They will ride that title WAVE all the way to the state championship just like beech did last year. Wave 35 Bucs 21!

"WOW"...seriously doubt this "exact" scenerio will play out..but..it "could" happen and I like the confidence and enthusiasm!! Not many people share this attitude judging from the "Big Ones" contest on the Coacht homepage!

This game is going to decide who wins the district championship. And after The wave take down the bucs they will sail through the rest of the reg season. They will ride that title WAVE all the way to the state championship just like beech did last year. Wave 35 Bucs 21!

Have you even been to a Gallatin game this year? Nice plan but unlikely to happen.

Just hope that Gallatin doesn't get blown out. These last three games are tough. Past time for Gallatin to utilize the running backs for more than 7 or 8 carries. Last time Box had 20+ carries he had 150+ yards. Stopping the Beech offense is the key. How the Beech offense matches up with the Wave defense will be the key to the game. The Green Wave has stop Haymer then worry about Neal and the passing game.

As with the beginning of the regular season, Mount Juliet over in Wilson County is completely out of this discussion...if they win out and Gallatin loses to either Beech or Hendersonville, the Bears win the district on the 3-way tie breaker with any Sumner County School (provided they win out).

There will be no sharing...MJ would hold the tie breaker and thus win the district (see last year flipped).

A longshot to happen for MJ but this is very possible. If MJ plays like they did against HHS they will beat Beech. That was by far their best game played so far.

Don't see the wave scaring 35! This game may be out of reach at halftime.

Other than Haymer, it was a very sloppy game for the Bucs. Neal missed more open receivers tonight than he has all year, plus picked up a unsportsmanlike penalty. Beech must have had 70 plus yards in penalties. There is no way you should have that many penalties in week 8. Many were just lack of concentration. If Beech wants to go deep into the playoffs, they have to clean up a lot of mistakes. Not pretty, but a big district road win for the Bucs.

After watching Gallatin, I still cant really figure them out. They had success early running the ball between the tackles and late throwing it up to Woodard. Just not enough consistency with their offense to finish a couple of drives. It looked like the qb struggled a bit when he got a little pressure in his face. I think I would line up and try to run behind that big o line and throw the ball up to woodard enough to keep the other team honest.

Edited by tandem