TCA vs Riverside

crazy_cowboy89

This guy did the same thing after the McKenzie game. Fact is, these people are use to every call going there way. I believe I saw Reitz at the McKenzie game. There were about 15 men with pink sweaters tied around their neck all sitting in a row. I think he was the 4th one from the left.

Troll!

I'd also like to point out that the call was made on # 26(hanson). I was told by a player on the field. The ref had to make a baseball like make up call for the previous holding call and didn't know what to say so he picked a player around the ball. Great officiating throughout the game but i hate to see the district decided on a make up call

I would think that McKenzie, Dresden, (a team that beat Riverside last week), and Humboldt might have something to say about your statement.

Riverside very well may be the team to beat to get to Cookville! If the Panthers can go through Mckenzie and Dresden and Humboldt. They would absolutely deserve a shot in the State title game! It's a little ways off yet we'll just have to wait and see when they meet! :ph34r:

Riverside very well may be the team to beat to get to Cookville! If the Panthers can go through Mckenzie and Dresden and Humboldt. They would absolutely deserve a shot in the State title game! It's a little ways off yet we'll just have to wait and see when they meet! :ph34r:

If I had to pick a team right now, I'd go with McKenzie out of the west. Humboldt would be a close second.

I'd also like to point out that the call was made on # 26(hanson). I was told by a player on the field. The ref had to make a baseball like make up call for the previous holding call and didn't know what to say so he picked a player around the ball. Great officiating throughout the game but i hate to see the district decided on a make up call

If they actually called it on Hanson, then there is no doubt the incorrect call was made. Unfortunately, we don't have instant replay and the call is not going to change.

It's probably time to move on now.

Again, congradulations to Riverside on the victory.

where is a rule for faceguarding? The way I understand it there is no such rule in high school football for the state of tn. You have to find that in the rule book in the tssaa and post where you found it. As far as I can tell there is no such rule when I read it. If you do find it please post it. You may not want to waste your time thou. I don't what the flag was for but face guarding should not of been the call.

NFHS RulesBook reads as follows in Rule7 -Section 5 -Article 10b ....It is forward-pass interference if any player hinders an opponent's vision without making an attempt to catch, intercept, or bat the ball, even though no contact was made. (this action is defined face guarding)

You really should know the rules before you make such a bold statement.

Edited by ChuckCrawley

As I stated above it was the correct call ,And it was called on #1 . I got that info from the officials.

But more important the district was decided when you got the ball with 2:00 remaining and denied you to enter the endzone . THAT DECIDED THE DISTRICT! There is no place for crybabies in Football, maybe you need to stick with tennis or something not so tough.The facts are the game eneded with your team with the ball and they failed to score.

• Upvote 1