OR vs Clinton

thekidd0086

I know OR has to take care of HV but looking foward to a couple of weeks from now. Clinton really impressed me last night and OR keeps on getting better each week. What do you think about this game?

OR needs a lot of work on offense.... clinton looked good last night from what i heard, but what do you take from that? what i understand is neither of powells great running backs played at all if any last night? dont know how much truth there is to that, just what i am hearing... it seems that clinton is kind of a one man show with patrick being that show... i think oak ridges defense is good enough to shut him down... not completely, but enough to neutralize him and clintons offense... like i say though, being an OR fan, we need a lot of work on offense.. our offense looked downright sad in the 2nd half aagainst karns last night... karns seems to be a bit better though than they have been in the past, they actually have some good athletes, i was surprised... i am taking oak ridge in this one in a close game... just my take on things

Oak Ridge has a great defense. But if Clinton can score 21 points or more, i think we have a good chance of winning. Clinton has an off week this week and OR will have their hands full with Hardin Valley. Dont take this HV team lightly OR, they are much improved and have one of the better defenses in our district IMO.

Oak Ridge has a great defense. But if Clinton can score 21 points or more, i think we have a good chance of winning. Clinton has an off week this week and OR will have their hands full with Hardin Valley. Dont take this HV team lightly OR, they are much improved and have one of the better defenses in our district IMO.

oh, im pretty sure blade will have them ready for HV... he knows there good... and kinda scares me that clinton has an off week, time to heal up and prepare while oak ridge is banging heads with HV... not good

yeah, i was at powells last year for the oak ridge powell game, not a big fan either lol... heard clinton has added some seats since i was there though, its been at least 5 years! one thing about clinton thats good is your right on top of the field!

your right SS, our old home side is the new away side, so there should be plenty of seating for the OR fans. with this game being on tv and it being on a thursday night might keep some of the fans at home.

Even as good as last years game was, im expecting this years to be just as good.

your right SS, our old home side is the new away side, so there should be plenty of seating for the OR fans. with this game being on tv and it being on a thursday night might keep some of the fans at home.

Even as good as last years game was, im expecting this years to be just as good.

hey 92 dragon, did you play for clinton in 92?? i know of a few guys off that team... whitt sure was awesome..

hey 92 dragon, did you play for clinton in 92?? i know of a few guys off that team... whitt sure was awesome..

no i just graduated in 92. Whitt was an awesome player! I just wished he would have stayed out of trouble once he graduated and he could have ended up doing something really special with his life.

People are already comparing Camion Patrick to Scotty Whitt.

Edited by 92Dragon