OR vs Clinton

thekidd0086

Its a whole 2 weeks before OR/Clinton play....we have to talk about other stuff too, and what better subject than AC Cows! You guys are kinda like our little brother and we have to pick on you a little....lol.

yeah, i mean they are only what? 23 year old school? hehe lol... btw what is the clinton AC head to head tally? i dont know myself?

AC leads the series 16-8

dang, thats surprising... doesnt ac have a lot of boys that were originally clinton players, and vice versa? i am sure that goes on a lot with those 2 schools... i remember curtis larue in the 90's.. he was originally a dragon if im not mistaken, and actually ended up being a pretty dang good RB for AC...jamey chadwell was from campbell county... i have heard AC has delved a lot into CC in the past to bring in players, especially in the kerr era... truth?

dang, thats surprising... doesnt ac have a lot of boys that were originally clinton players, and vice versa? i am sure that goes on a lot with those 2 schools... i remember curtis larue in the 90's.. he was originally a dragon if im not mistaken, and actually ended up being a pretty dang good RB for AC...jamey chadwell was from campbell county... i have heard AC has delved a lot into CC in the past to bring in players, especially in the kerr era... truth?

the Price brothers came from CC. I believe that goes on everywhere today though. Our tight end Chapman came from CC too. And when Gaylor left and we hired Catlett, alot of our players transferred to Oliver Springs, Grace Christian i know for sure.

Our series with AC was almost tied until we went through our bad seasons. We had a losing record from 1999- 2007.

your very right mav, they are a relatively young program, but that shouldnt be an excuse.. oak ridge won a state title in the cities 13th year of existence in 1956, so being a young program is not a very good excuse... AC has been around over 20 years now.

Exactly, and we're getting more competitive as we mature. Watch out when you talk about the leather helmet days or the the Rebel mafia will join the fun! :roflol:

Edited by TomJoad

Exactly, and we're getting more competitive as we mature. Watch out when you talk about the leather helmet days or the the Rebel mafia will join the fun! :roflol:

lol yeah, i have been to that radio on here with a few of them... they can say what they want, but a title is a title, in 1863 or whenever it was, i dont care lol... they can talk about the leather helmet days all they want, but they didnt have but 3 titles till GQ got there... they have had the benefit of having probably one of the greatest coaches in tennessee hs history...

the Price brothers came from CC. I believe that goes on everywhere today though. Our tight end Chapman came from CC too. And when Gaylor left and we hired Catlett, alot of our players transferred to Oliver Springs, Grace Christian i know for sure.

Our series with AC was almost tied until we went through our bad seasons. We had a losing record from 1999- 2007.

remember eric miller for OS in the 90's? wasnt he originally a Clinton boy? great running back for oliver springs.

I know you dont know, because you are too young to remember! lol...here ya go space...

1987 OR 33 AC 0

1988 OR 31 AC 0

1989 OR 40 AC 7

1990 OR 66 AC 0

2001 OR 37 AC 34

2002 AC 28 OR 19

2009 OR 21 AC 9

2010 OR 17 AC 14

NO, im not bringing up scores when AC won what 2 games a year....im bringing up ALL the scores from every time you guys have played.

I think what Mav was saying that 1987,88,89,90 Ac was a very young program. Thats when we wasnt any good. Kerr got there in 1994. Thats when AC started playing ball. But now its has been really good games. We will be playing every year now... Like I said AC and Oak ridge is the top teams in AC.... So the kittty cats, and the imaginary dragons better be ready for some stampeding cows.... :popcorneater:

nary